Official Warriors Off Season Thread

If we don't get Brand. I'm literally going to believe in a 'J-Rich curse' a.k.a The Billy Owens.
smh.gif

Please Mullin, get Brand right away.
embarassed.gif

Now that I've calmed down a bit, I think a lot of people are thinking irrationally. We're not cursed, we're not in disarray (like I've put it
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
), we're not starting over, and we're not rebuilding.

Let's put this into perspective...
  • We have Monta and Marco Belinelli... plus Watson can come back to us. Hopefully they can handle it.
  • This forces Mullin to work extra harder this offseason to pursue FA's. I mean, there are pretty good FA's still available. As long as he doesn't panic like he did when he offered Gilbert Arenas 5/$101 mil, I think we'll be fine.
  • Priority of this offseason was to resign Monta and Andris and I'm 99% sure we will. We were going to be put in this situation after next season anyway... now we're just one year ahead of schedule.
All's not lost fellas, we're still where we want to be... just a year before schedule. I think we're still fine. I know it sucks that wedidn't get anything for Baron, but in all likelihood, we were going to let him walk after the 2009 season anyway. Like LiveMyReality said eariler, I'd rather have Mullin at the helm than Garry St. Jean
sick.gif

Didn't Baron claim he wanted to retire as a Warrior?

Didn't Baron say he wasn't opting out?

Didn't Baron say in Karma Contract that he wasn't going anywhere?

Didn't Baron throw the "W" at the Glow in the Dark Tour?

What a %*$#!!% liar. I'm giving dude the Dunleavy treatment when he comes back to the Bay.

dp, you work at Best Buy right? How much does it cost to get my laptop checked out? It gets hella hot and I'mworried about it. How much am I looking to spend?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

dp, you work at Best Buy right? How much does it cost to get my laptop checked out? It gets hella hot and I'm worried about it. How much am I looking to spend?

antec cooler ftw!

you should look into bring ur laptop to your school, paul. They usually check it for free. What kind of laptop is it?

get a mac?
laugh.gif
jk

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

you should look into bring ur laptop to your school, paul. They usually check it for free. What kind of laptop is it?

get a mac?
laugh.gif
jk

It's an HP Pavilion dv2000... Schools do this? I go to Skyline... do they offer this?
And I do want to get a Mac but now's not the time for me to dish out that kind of cash
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

dp, you work at Best Buy right? How much does it cost to get my laptop checked out? It gets hella hot and I'm worried about it. How much am I looking to spend?

antec cooler ftw!

Haha, I need something like that...

antec_airflow.jpg

I'm distraught right now. I'm pissed at BD for leaving in the manner that he did (after the TE expired and after the draft), but more so at Mullin andCohan for not treating BD with any respect throughout the year and not meeting at the negotiation table when BD first stated he wanted a longer contract. Noone ever thought he would leave $17.8 mil on the table, but he just called everyone's bluff. Can't knock him....who wouldnt want a long term contractat age 29? this is his last chance to cash in and we should have never gotten to this point.
Looks like we're gonna have that cap money come 2010

This dude dp on a kamakazie mission with the sig.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Don't do it my dude. Warrior threads won't be the same.

DP foyle hasn't resigned yet. Don't end it now. LOL. I'm still being optimistic. I may be one of the only folks in this thread who still supportsMullin. You know Mullin was doing all he can...It all comes to down who gives and signs the checks and thats Cohan. He's been off and on when it comes tomoney and you all well know that. Mullin will work something out...No need to call the season over and name it as a "rebuilding mode". The Warriorshave a whole lot of options that could help the W's out big time.

I STILL BELIEVE IN MULLIN! AND I WILL OFFICIALLY BOO BARON DAVIS FROM NOW ON. FORGET YOU MJSHOEFANATIC AND YOUR RIDICULOUS CLIPPERS!!!!!!! (All love. Haha)

As a Warrior's fan, I'm not even that upset about this. Baron had a great year and I believe it was an aberration. In years past when the Warriors lostSprewell and C-Webb, etc, they've had nobody else. The W's still have Monta, Jackson and Biedrins. That's a good core and now the Warriors have alot of money to play with. Also, best believe Mike Dunleavy will have a tough relationship with Baron. Dunleavy had problems with Magettee about his shotselections and Baron will not have the freedom in L.A as he did in Golden State. Baron is enamored with the glitz and glamour of Hollywood so he can pack hisbags and go down there for all I care. Only thing I'm upset about is he waited until the last minute to do so. The Warriors could have used the $10 millionexception and drafted for backcourt help if he'd indicated he was going to opt out.

Yo, if you want me to check a price out PM me with exactly what you're looking to get and I'll check next time I work.

Baron and his agent had us fooled all along. They knew what they gonna do and executed. Mullin got caught off guard, the organization got the bitter end of thestick, empty handed.

Sigh, time to move on and focus what's ahead.

Back
Top Bottom