Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I just want to see what this team can do injury free.
I just want to see you hit the "post" button once.

Seriously.  It's bad enough that you don't bring anything to the table but now I had to scroll through your ******ed banter while you think you're funny.

Now that I got that out of my system, I present to you Brian Shaw - future Head Coach of the Warriors?

(This article was written with the assumption that Shaw would be named the HC of the Cavs) 
Shaw would’ve been a worthy candidate to replace Don Nelson as Shaw is exactly the type of coach the young Warriors need to turn the team and franchise around.  The opportunity to take over the Warriors would’ve been hard to pass up for Shaw as he’d be returning home and coming in under new competent ownership.  The Warriors don’t need any re-tread head coaches who’ve been around the league and are looking to land back on their feet somewhere.  Been there, done that.  The Warriors need a young, dynamic teacher who can come in and bring a breath of fresh air to the franchise.  Shaw from day one would have the players’ respect as he’s been through the wars, played in big games and has the track record to back up what he’s saying.
http://www.warriorsworld.net/brian-shaw-to-the-cavaliers-why-this-matters-to-the-warriors/

We're used to seeing an up-tempo and freewheeling style, can you see yourself enjoy watching a half-court/triangle offense squad? 

As long as we're winning, $*++ yes!  Although, I'd always remember the years where we on average scored 110 and gave up 120. 

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I just want to see what this team can do injury free.
I just want to see you hit the "post" button once.

Seriously.  It's bad enough that you don't bring anything to the table but now I had to scroll through your ******ed banter while you think you're funny.

I hit the post button once. What exactly do you bring to the table? I'm not trying to be funny it happened by accident.

What exactly do you bring to the table?
If one must ask such a stupid question, they really need to re-evaluate their life.

Maybe it's not you that always posts twice.  If that's the case, I apologize for getting on your case.  However, there is someone that always posts twice and it's been pissing me off for a while now.

We're used to seeing an up-tempo and freewheeling style, can you see yourself enjoy watching a half-court/triangle offense squad? 

As long as we're winning, $*++ yes!  Although, I'd always remember the years where we on average scored 110 and gave up 120. 
I've envisioned life after Nellieball numerous times and I always told myself "it doesn't matter as long as we win." Entertaining losses suck. Boring wins don't.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

8-2 2.86 ERA 113K
I think it's time to update that sig.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

I don't know who here thinks this team has really good pieces, but 40 wins is a big reach. I say 34 wins is about right for this team.

I'm saying 40 when taking into account the so-called "potential" of the players we do have. If they pan out like they are supposed to (whatever that may be), shouldn't 40 be a realistic goal? Because if not, then I think most of the talent on our squad has been overvalued to this point. Personally I think 35-42 assuming injury-free and improvement of our key players is realistic.

And acid+luong, you guys really didnt think I was a girl?
laugh.gif

I get what you're saying, but I believe this teams talent is a bit overrated. Randolph could be something special, but I just don't know if he'll ever be that. Also, this team and injuries is just something that they can't get away from.

I get what you're saying, but I believe this teams talent is a bit overrated. Randolph could be something special, but I just don't know if he'll ever be that. Also, this team and injuries is just something that they can't get away from.

I asked this question last year and I still am curious.  At what point do professional teams fire their athletic trainers and training/medical staff?  I feel like its year after year of the same crap.  

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

Originally Posted by dland24

^ I know you're busying rooting for like 17 different teams, but take a second to look up Battier's contract so you don't sound ignorant.  

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what are you laughing at? 

indifferent.gif

Im laughing because it was funny.  Relax champ.

Originally Posted by dland24

I asked this question last year and I still am curious.  At what point do professional teams fire their athletic trainers and training/medical staff?  I feel like its year after year of the same crap.  
Would you try and play through injury for our teams over the past 2-3 years?

Not at all. Why play through injury if the team has no chance of winning anything. I just want to see Wright, Randolph, and Kelenna.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

I don't know who here thinks this team has really good pieces, but 40 wins is a big reach. I say 34 wins is about right for this team.

I'm saying 40 when taking into account the so-called "potential" of the players we do have. If they pan out like they are supposed to (whatever that may be), shouldn't 40 be a realistic goal? Because if not, then I think most of the talent on our squad has been overvalued to this point. Personally I think 35-42 assuming injury-free and improvement of our key players is realistic.

And acid+luong, you guys really didnt think I was a girl?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nope.

Or are you?
nerd.gif

Im a knicks fan and i know this is the warriors thread, but i also like the warriors, this is my first time posting here in this thread but i came here bc theirs a rumor of monta ellis for david lee..how ya feel about that? i think its a good trade, we need a back up pg/sg and david lee could work well in this the warriors fast pace system.

I doubt it happens, they just drafted a PF, and we still have Randolph and Wright.

Back
Top Bottom