OFFICIAL Western Conference Finals SPURS @ LAKERS Game 1

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^^
Of course not.
It's this sudden rise of bandwagners i despise.

PO

you must be misinformed. the laker following has BEEN here.
I'm simply referring to the fans who don't support the team when the team is NOT doing well or things aren't going their way. That'swhen the ones who have been there from the start continue to hold the team down, while the others dissapear. It's no mystery the Lakers have the biggestfollowing on NT, but not all of them support the team on a consistent basis which is my point. No need to apologize anyone, i've erased the messages, itjust gets annoying. I have blocked them to further prevent them to do something like this in the future. PO

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^^^
Of course not.
It's this sudden rise of bandwagners i despise.

PO

you must be misinformed. the laker following has BEEN here.
yea but there are a ton of new members coming out now as well... lakers have the biggest loyal fan base AND the biggest bandwagon
laugh.gif

oh and i forgot SMH at dantoni....
sick.gif

lol, im only a knick fan going through depression, and that pic somes up my (and the rest of the knick fanbase's) feelings right about now.....WherePick # 6 Happens
tired.gif
smh.gif

I'm simply referring to the fans who continue to support the team when the team is NOT doing well or things aren't going their way. That's when the ones who have been there from the start continue to hold the team down, while the others dissapear. It's no mystery the Lakers have the biggest following, but not all of them support the team on a consistent basis that is all. No need to apologize anyone, i've erased them, it just gets annoying. I have blocked them to further prevent them to do something like this in the future. PO
Ok cool, I read your initial post wrong. I've noticed that also and mentioned it before. This is nothing new when the Lakers are playingpoorly. I remember I brought this up earlier in the season and got mixed responses
laugh.gif
. Get used to it, there are fans like this on every team in everysport.

I understand LA won tonight, but PM'ing to talk trash is REAL childish....I'm not trippin though, it's all good. Typical Laker fans for you.

One thing i wanted to note as well tonight was Jackson's lineup change to capitalize on SA's energy loss. Very effective.

PO

Get some screenshots up and expose the dirtbags.
laugh.gif

Just by the final score you can see how the series should play out. Dont see either team running up the score because they are both pretty methodical. Duncan off the glass was automatic. I like Sasha making an effort to force Manu to go his right.
Props to the Lakers for not giving up after being down by 20 and gutting out a win against the Champs. Hopefully Lakers can take this series in 6 or 7.

may I quote this for the third time?

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

roll.gif
Spurs already got the Lakers shook. Like i said before Parker and Duncan will be the best players in this series.
laugh.gif
@ Kobe getting outplayed by Bowen and Udoka, mvp my foot. This clown wont sniff 30 points the rest of this playoffs, period. Tim Duncan is just abusing the sorry %#* lakers frontline, i see this being a routine throughout this series, wouldn't be surprised if he ended up with over 40 points. I fully expect the Spurs to blow the Lakers out of the water in the second half making this a rout. The Spurs know that they own the Lakers, you can see it in their eyes whenever they score. Lakers = the most overrated team in the '08 playoffs.
laugh.gif

TNT WESTERN CONF FINALS INTRO
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

I understand LA won tonight, but PM'ing to talk trash is REAL childish....I'm not trippin though, it's all good. Typical Laker fans for you.

One thing i wanted to note as well tonight was Jackson's lineup change to capitalize on SA's energy loss. Very effective.

PO

Get some screenshots up and expose the dirtbags.
laugh.gif
I should have...didn't think of it...I erased the PM's as soon as they were viewed, not something i wanted to keep. I'll keep that in mindnext time. PO

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

2nhq0rp.jpg

"look ma - no travel"

laugh.gif
yeah i see the switched pivot. it looked like it.

i dont see why people are so amazed at this play personally. ok he did a behind the back, and pump faked then took a layup.

i'm not downplaying kobe but i just wasn't that :O at this play. i was happy we made the bucket tho.
pimp.gif

PO- if it makes you feel any better, I've got a couple PMs from people talking crap about the game to me, too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

2nhq0rp.jpg

"look ma - no travel"

laugh.gif

i dont see why people are so amazed at this play personally. ok he did a behind the back, and pump faked then took a layup.

i'm not downplaying kobe but i just wasn't that :O at this play. i was happy we made the bucket tho.
pimp.gif
i know im not speaking for other people but u have to see the play as a whole
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, ginobli was playin some good tight defense on kobe (almostlike harpring) so kobe had to pulls the thricks out of the bag, several crossovers between the legs which looked sick but didnt phase manu then the short drivewhich didnt phase manu then the behind the back
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
which created some space but not enough then to the up and under pivot which had him feeling like he was actually in argentina for a second
roll.gif

edit - there must have been a pass and then a pass back to kobe cause i swear i coulve seen a couple between the leg cross overs on that play
indifferent.gif

TNT is replaying the game right now. its about time these fools start replaying there games like ESPN they should have done this all season

I'm just
roll.gif
sick.gif
at these spurs fans complaining about the calls. Come on, your team didn'tblow a 20 POINT LEAD b/c of the refs. Take the L and move on to game two.

and
indifferent.gif
to people in general talking smack over PM

I don't believe the step back establishes the left foot as his pivot, but I'm not completely sure.

Am I the only one that thought he went to the behind the back dribble because it was Ginobili that was guarding him and it's on of Ginobili's signaturemoves?

I only saw parts of the first half and the last seven minutes of the game, but it was enough to come away happy. My earlier Laker4Life moment was probably justa knee jerk reaction to the Lakers getting their sea legs against the well oiled machine that is the Spurs because I had the Lakers in 5 or 6 before the seriesstarted.

From the little I saw, Odom needs to start out in the post rather than the 3-point line because his defenders were either faster (Finley) or smarter (Horry)than they were in the Utah series.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

2nhq0rp.jpg

"look ma - no travel"

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

how is that a travel?

i suggest you rewatch the gif and focus on the

RIGHT FOOT (HIS PIVOT FOOT)

repeat as necessary to see why that was NOT a travel

KOBE has THE best FOOTWORK in the league

and to answer the question to WHY that play was amazing?

1) Lakers really needed to score

2) Kobe strung together a series of 3 moves

3) all of the moves served a purpose, he wasn't doing them just for show (kobe's thought process is amazing)

4) Ginobili tried his hardest, and looked like a fool

besides the spurs blowing a 20 pt lead, LA actually had a better bench performance. finley, horry, and barry combined for 2pts is what really stopped the spursfrom winning. Kobe dint even score in the first quarter thats how they got the lead to begin with but they could take advantage of that cause spurs got tiredin the 4th and kobe was just getting started.

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

how is that a travel?

i suggest you rewatch the gif and focus on the

RIGHT FOOT (HIS PIVOT FOOT)

repeat as necessary to see why that was NOT a travel

KOBE has THE best FOOTWORK in the league

im not saying its a travel
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, im simply taking a shot at a certain cavalier by saying that they way thatkobe did it is how it should be done, NO TRAVEL, not to mention its almost the exact same type of play
laugh.gif
, its just that one did it by traveling
indifferent.gif
and one didnt
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom