OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

is there any way to continue getting new user codes? i tried entering my address differently and they caught it so i ended up sending to my homegirls house and got another discount. any way i can avoid having my ish sent to other peoples houses and still redeem discounts?

is there any way to continue getting new user codes? i tried entering my address differently and they caught it so i ended up sending to my homegirls house and got another discount. any way i can avoid having my ish sent to other peoples houses and still redeem discounts?

its all based off addresses. you can use the same PayPal, but need a new shipped address per new account for discount.

Hi guys!

I ordered Jordan XIII from nike europe, the shoes came in ordinary Jordan box, not with OG silver box like the old model... Did you guys all got OG box, or ordinary black one?

One another thing is also strange to me, on the sticker of the box is different than other retro box that I have, also model colour is written completely wrong BLACK/TRURED, I think the correct one is: black/true red-white . And also on Nike order list is the same mistake. This is very strange to me...

I'm started to think, they sent me fake model, is it possible???

Hi guys!

I ordered Jordan XIII from nike europe, the shoes came in ordinary Jordan box, not with OG silver box like the old model... Did you guys all got OG box, or ordinary black one?

One another thing is also strange to me, on the sticker of the box is different than other retro box that I have, also model colour is written completely wrong BLACK/TRURED, I think the correct one is: black/true red-white . And also on Nike order list is the same mistake. This is very strange to me...

nike doesnt sell fakes. did u get them from nike eu directly? or did u get them from somebody who told you they got it from nike eu?

Been looking for sizing info in here and while I've seen some, can any one tell me -

Do these run more like XII's (I'm an 8.5 in the last black/reds) or more like the last True Blue 3 retros (9 in those)?

Been looking for sizing info in here and while I've seen some, can any one tell me -

Do these run more like XII's (I'm an 8.5 in the last black/reds) or more like the last True Blue 3 retros (9 in those)?

to me, these bred 13s run smaller. they definitely fit more snug than the breds without 3M. im currently wearing the non 3M ones and i had tried on the 3M ones last night, and the 2017s def are snug.

Hi guys!

Europe has different box labels than the US.........Mainly because the price on the box shows USD. Same thing happened with the PSNY Jordan 12s.

Stop the nonsense. The 2013 pair didn't have 3M because JB played us for suckers. It had nothing to do with trying to "match the PE version." If they were trying to match the PE version they wouldn't have put the light-colored background under the mesh which gives the 2013's the purplish tint. Fools.

Hi guys!

i got the same box. i am in the usa by the way

its happened before

I got them from Nike Europe directly. Shoes are kind of good, only one glue stain seen. But no OG box, and wrong colour model, I don't understand it...

I bought Jordan XIII Cherry in my local store, shoes came with OG box, so I don't understand why they sending it in ordinary box...

Mj should've returned those
giphy.gif

I got them from Nike Europe directly. Shoes are kind of good, only one glue stain seen. But no OG box, and wrong colour model, I don't understand it...

I bought Jordan XIII Cherry in my local store, shoes came with OG box, so I don't understand why they sending it in ordinary box...

I have the OG Box and i live in Europe ( Germany ). What Size u have ordered ?

I ordered size US 9, EU 42.5, but they run smaller then XIII Chicago, which same size fits me well...

I will return it and order US 9.5. And I hope to get OG box.

Hi guys!

Its happened to me before, sometimes boxes get damaged at the warehouse or in transit. Nothing to worry about.

Crep protected my non matching leather pair to rock today. DS pair on standby with that matching leather

My 2 came in yesterday, love the 3M, and the box is an amazing look, but the shape has me on the edge! Trying to act like the toe bend doesn't bother me, but it looks like they're reclining with the feet up!

How do the Alternate 13's have a better shape than the classicest of classics? (rhetorical JB question)

Last edited:
Stop the nonsense. The 2013 pair didn't have 3M because JB played us for suckers. It had nothing to do with trying to "match the PE version." If they were trying to match the PE version they wouldn't have put the light-colored background under the mesh which gives the 2013's the purplish tint. Fools.
Really nothing foolish about it. I doubt they went that deep in thought when they released the 2013 version. Other than knowing they didn't have to put the 3m in and it would still sell. The lack of 3m didn't keep me from getting them, the red shade was the deciding factor. We all know they change something on every release. The next time they drop they probably gonna have leather panels instead of mesh. Who knows. But the PE thought is not too far fetched. The cdp 5 was a close pe version of MJs and they never marketed it as such. And the quality of that pair is terrible. I think nike/jb just goes randomly anymore with their releases. Sometimes trying to figure out their logic can hurt your brain.

I would buy the whole no 3m for PE story if JB hadn't already been removing 3m otherwise. Like for the latest flint 13s.

I personally never cared if they had them or not.

Back
Top Bottom