OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Today I received a new pair from Nike, this time with real OG box, and with 30% discount. I would be lying if I said that the quality of this 13 Bred's is great with glue stains and everything... But I think for this price, this is a good deal.

Attachments

• IMG_8188.PNG
    IMG_8188.PNG
    115.5 KB · Views: 49
Today I received a new pair from Nike, this time with real OG box, and with 30% discount. I would be lying if I said that the quality of this 13 Bred's is great with glue stains and everything... But I think for this price, this is a good deal.

Even the originals have glue stains, it's a common thing with 13s

Thanks for the comments I just asked because I can get a NIB pair of black cats for $120 but tbh i like both. Hope the breds 13 don't sell out so I can cop these too in a few weeks.

Cop those black cats now. Breds should be available ...unless they start allowing discount codes on em lol

I'd go for both though.

What's the cheapest / best discount anybody has gotten currently on these 2017 Bred 13's ? Has anybody copped for below $150 ? Thought these were going to sell out online within a week ? We're approaching a month now ?

Reactions: PJS
I copped for $159 shipped I think
Not sure if these will hit the sale rack on its own
Maybe on a holiday disco imo

Reactions: PJS
I copped for $159 shipped I think
Not sure if these will hit the sale rack on its own
Maybe on a holiday disco imo

Same, but this included a $12 pair of socks with the $50 off $200 deal on JimmyJazz a few weeks back.
So it was $190 XIIIs + $12 socks + 50 off 200 code = 152 + shipping
Total $159 shipped

Back
Top Bottom