OG Sneakerheads vs Noobs

And again, some peonesple don't care about the brand and buy what they like. When I look for the best running shoe out, I don't looks for the best nike running shoe out, I try on all brands. I'm not buying based on the brand, I'm buying off of performance. I do the same for whatever other activity as well. If that so happens to be an "inferior brand", whatever that means, then so be it.

You're speaking on behalf of insecure people and Tweens, that use clothing as a source of acceptance and "being cool". Your opinion proves that.

You have multiple people telling you that they don't care and buy what they like and your response, in a nut shell, is "yes you do because everyone does". The answer is NO, not all people buy shoes and clothes because they want to fit in. Some people can stand on their own two feet.
Again, I buy what I like of the brands that I like. I go to stores that carry brands that I like to buy the clothes that I like.

If I couldn't afford the brands that I like I would go to stores that sold similar clothes or shoes to the ones made by the manufactures of the brands that I like. Now, my style although not the same to the people I associate with, it's still recogniziable as from those from the same crowd. I can't sit here and tell you that I'm setting trends and Im unique because that's horse ****. My style is different in regards to the way I wear my clothes or brand that I used or cut of the blazer or style of shoe but the ultimate look its not. You will find others dressing similar. You want to sit there and argue that you buy stuff you like not what's socially acceptable go ahead. I have never argue the fact that you or other purchase stuff they don't like, or wantI. What I have said it's the stuff must of you that want to be unique are buying its stuff that in your culture or circle is acceptable.

In regards to brands, insecurity, and not standing on my own two's, please. Just because I don't agree with your point of view? That's pretty funny ... At 15 I asked my father for the last favor ever - find me a job and not with you but with an associate at another company. From that time to now I have made my own living and aquired my wealth despite of my parents being wealthy.

Once again if you are setting trends congrasts, chances are you are not and when put along side your peers the styles aren't very different, if at all.

Last edited:
I was hoping for better in this thread 
mean.gif

So if you walk out the store on a release day and some dude in line offers you $500 for your Jordan's, are you going to say no?
I have not resold one pair from my collection & yes I have had many offers. You can't knock someone who buys a single pair & takes an offer from someone for a pair they not promoting to sale. However resellers buys multiple pairs only to make a profit & promote that they are selling in order to get an offer.

In my honest opinion what ruined the game where the sb dunk culture that trickled down into other genres. Having a nickname for every shoe is ridiculous especially in Jordans.
Like "Candy canes" "he got game" " stuff like that is done by the newer generation because of pop culture they don't know the history or timeline behind a shoe. I mean the so called "playoff xiii" was actually first worn in that years all star game.

Someone actually asked me "why does nike only release air maxes in air max 1, air max 90, air max 95 and air max 97? They should release more years" well reason being these are milestone years as far as tech in the air max series. I mean stuff like this bugs the crap out of me lol

In my honest opinion what ruined the game where the sb dunk culture that trickled down into other genres. Having a nickname for every shoe is ridiculous especially in Jordans.
Like "Candy canes" "he got game" " stuff like that is done by the newer generation because of pop culture they don't know the history or timeline behind a shoe. I mean the so called "playoff xiii" was actually first worn in that years all star game.

Someone actually asked me "why does nike only release air maxes in air max 1, air max 90, air max 95 and air max 97? They should release more years" well reason being these are milestone years as far as tech in the air max series. I mean stuff like this bugs the crap out of me lol
LoL - Dude most know nothing about sneakers then .....

Dudes just want to force nicknames on sneakers it started with SBs, but at least the SB had some resemblance to the nickname.

I find it hilarious that guys get mad that "everyone" like shoes now. Like they stole something from them.
This lol...I just peeped this thread and its name and I'm like what? lol...We all started from somewhere though i do have my disgust for seeing certain ridiculous pics that are obviously for E-props but it is what it is let everybody cook haha.

Back
Top Bottom