Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

WB has David Ayer doing a Dirty Dozen remake.

:smh:

This should not be done.

anyone ever watched this show., how is it? I had no idea it existed, was just looking on IMDB to see what Nicolas Winding Refn was up to.

Been meaning to get around to this. Just not the biggest fan of Teller.

Listening to Mickstape podcast and they're talking about the 30th anniversary, good listen and great pod.

Saw Knives Out today finally, brilliant movie. Immediately one of my favorites in recent memory. So damn good

Yeah I loved Knives.

Goin to Richard Jewel (sp) in a few.

And Thursday........well, I took the day off. :lol:
Friday too.
And Monday, and Tuesday.......

AOTC is for sure my least favorite SW movie. Everything in that flick before Yoda breaks out his lightsaber is boring or cringeworthy to me.

Saw the new Jumanji last night. While not as good as the first reboot this one had its share of laughs and pretty entertaining throughout. The additions of Devito, Glover and Awkwafina were a nice touch as well. If you're looking for a solid comedy/fantasy movie to watch during the holidays I'd say this fits the bill. 4.5/8

Hold the **** up!

they’re bringing back DEATH?!! Hell yes!!!!

EE2172F8-AF87-47DC-940D-D403A9848D64.jpeg

Watch 3 again... its bad... all of the prequels are bad... 2 is the most tolerable for me.
3 should be unanimously seen as being better than 2. Attack of the Clones had Hayden PennePasta and his horrible *** acting in it. And he didnt do **** for half the movie but be around Padme.

I'm seeing Cats getting horrific reviews :rofl:

Shocking...:wink:

Holds no interest for me. With just a couple of exceptions, I don’t do musicals.

Also, I read the plot summary for Cats on IMDB - whomever wrote it definitely was on something at the time. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom