Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

WelldocumentedFlippantCats-size_restricted.gif

Rewatchables fan?

I've watched four movies in the last four days because of that podcast :lol: Yes, I love it. I was the biggest Grantland fan in high school and in the current day The Ringer's podcasts as well.

For me:

523A5046-FD49-44A0-A2BB-C89D36D323E1.jpeg

RIP Bill Paxton and Gary Busey.

Also, Danny Glover is a nice guy. He spoke at my high school when I was a senior and I had the pleasure of showing him back to his car. Good dude.

The plot to this movie when I read it.... :rofl:

Alien peels skin off drug dealers or some ****. I posted about it in here when I first saw it cause I just couldn't believe it.

Salma Hayek had a movie coming out in 2021 called the “Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard.” Sam Jackson and Ryan Reynolds also are in it. Looks interesting.

Completely unrelated to that movie, here are some recent pictures of Salma (54 YO!)

A1B503CC-532C-4FA8-9579-293D0FA23781.png
60588C5D-A1D5-42B3-A228-97AFAFCA5860.png

Dios mio

It’s a sequel to The Hitman’s Bodyguard, I wouldn’t waste your time.

Man. WW84 was baaaaaaddddd. Like, man. Wow. So bad. Two real action sets in a 2 1/2 long super hero movie? Bad guy is defeated by human empathy? Kristin Wigg ever as an ugly underdog? Come on son. 2/8.

Master Zik Master Zik I'm sorry.

I have to be at work in about 5 hours and I stayed up late to watch WW84.

GARBAGE!

TF am I doin!?

Movie is just bad.

Bad bad.

Stupid bad.

8 point scale ratings bad.

Why and how did she just turn into Cheetah!?!

Was the gold suit necessary?

It’s a sequel to The Hitman’s Bodyguard, I wouldn’t waste your time.
If you’d like to cleanse your pallet, there is a show on Prime (I think) called Bodyguard with Sophie Rundle.
Flames.
If you like Ava and Anna, watch that.
Sophie Rundle isn’t necessarily the “prettiest” Woman, but she can get it super hard core.
I look the attitudes on those High Profile Female Politicians.
The Bodyguard is played by Robb Stark, he’s right good in that.

I've watched four movies in the last four days because of that podcast :lol: Yes, I love it. I was the biggest Grantland fan in high school and in the current day The Ringer's podcasts as well.

The plot to this movie when I read it.... :rofl:

Alien peels skin off drug dealers or some ****. I posted about it in here when I first saw it cause I just couldn't believe it.
That's what Predators do. Peel skin, take skulls as prizes.

Its not at all similar imo. Like at all :lol:

One is a lame murder mystery and the other is an almost neo noir crime mystery thriller. They got mystery in common.

it’s the whodunnit/twist ending aspect I’m talking about. Murder mystery and crime mystery is similar no?

it’s the whodunnit/twist ending aspect I’m talking about. Murder mystery and crime mystery is similar no?
Well like I said mystery is the common factor.

To me the whodunit mystery is different enough in Knives than the twist and reveal of the crime mystery and how it happens in Slevin.

Also the tone and style of Knives is so different to me it's why I immediately balked at the comparison.

Well like I said mystery is the common factor.

To me the whodunit mystery is different enough in Knives than the twist and reveal of the crime mystery and how it happens in Slevin.

Also the tone and style of Knives is so different to me it's why I immediately balked at the comparison.

I hear ya. Now that I think of it, i saw Slevin like 12 years ago, I’m prob mis-remembering a bit :lol:

I remember liking it, thinking it was slick, had a twist, was kinda like a dark comedy, and Hartnett was in his bag,

:lol: @ the difference between Dustin Hoffman and Robert Redford’s walks in this movie.

Been catching Schitt's Creek eps on and off, I like it. I think it's a bit overhyped but that's natural in a down year. I like how the Rose's all ****** people but good people at the same time, funny scenarios. Alexis and Joselyn are my favorites :lol:

Back
Top Bottom