Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Screenshot_20210811-184250__01.jpg

nicolas-cage-the-rock.gif
Wait when was the space ninja one?

Going to watch Free Guy tonight, it looks like a cross between The Truman Show and Ready Player One. Will report back later.

If you haven’t seen SNOWDEN.
Don’t watch that ****.
No definitely watch it.
Nah Nevermind, don’t do it to yourself.
That's about as ringing an endorsement as there could be to tempt me to watch something. But if you really wanted me to not watch it, you should have just said Nicholas Cage is in it. I had no idea and now I immediately regret this decision.

-foe

Far from Hollywood, the life of Charles Gitonga Maina is a complicated tale.

Charles Gitonga Maina was Kevin Bacon’s costar in the 1994 film The Air Up There. But the true story of Charles Gitonga Maina isn’t a Hollywood-ready tale, just a complicated life. -

That's about as ringing an endorsement as there could be to tempt me to watch something. But if you really wanted me to not watch it, you should have just said Nicholas Cage is in it. I had no idea and now I immediately regret this decision.

-foe
It’s pretty messed up, right?

Such EPIC fight scenes in Gangs Of London
This isn’t even the best squab in the FILM, just my favorite.
I’ll leave the vs Soldier in Underwear and the House Squab for another day….

Pig is streaming for rent on mostly all platforms for $6.99. Still too much, despite that rating, watching whenever it’s down to $0. But still better than paying $30 for Jungle Cruise at this point.

Still waiting on that 'Profile' flick to hit a streaming platform. Was gonna just rent it but saw it was 19.99

kobe-bryant-what.gif

Back
Top Bottom