Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

🔥🔥🔥

1628870851080.jpeg

I knew the daughter of the real life guy Fergie "the flower shop guy" is based on. Dude really did use a flower shop as a front for drugs and heists and stuff. Think he's doing life upstate now. They had a whole Wire type setup with pagers and codes and all that.

I knew the daughter of the real life guy Fergie "the flower shop guy" is based on. Dude really did use a flower shop as a front for drugs and heists and stuff. Think he's doing life upstate now. They had a whole Wire type setup with pagers and codes and all that.
I’m assuming you’ve seen the movie? Did you like it?

Watched Free Guy last night and was thoroughly entertained all the way through. They did a good job mixing the comedy, techie stuff and story together. The final reveal could have been explained better but the special effects and visuals were very well done. I'd give it a 6/8.

I still don’t know if I want to see it. Like you’ve seen it, I could wait?

I still don’t know if I want to see it. Like you’ve seen it, I could wait?
I mean I wouldn't exactly consider it a must watch but as I said it was highly entertaining and had some great visuals on the big screen. I'd classify it as a fun summer movie, not really a blockbuster but the theater screen and sound does add to its appeal. I also have AMC A List so I watch many movies that even sound remotely interesting.

Watched Free Guy last night and was thoroughly entertained all the way through. They did a good job mixing the comedy, techie stuff and story together. The final reveal could have been explained better but the special effects and visuals were very well done. I'd give it a 6/8.

How Ryan Reynoldsy is Ryan Reynolds in it? His type of humor can be too much in a bunch of his films.

Yo I watched Buried on my iPod Touch while in H.S. detention for tardiness :lol:…. had to download both movies from iTunes because there was no real streaming option in 2010. It was back-to-back viewings of that into Skyline (lol)

I needed two movies around 90 minutes to last a three-hour Saturday detention. :smokin

Last edited:

Took My Son To See It Last Night. We Both Liked It

Thought It Was Solid And The Cameos Were Cool. Would Watch Again At Home For The Freeskis

Well if you liked Hitman's Bodyguard or Pikachu then I'd say you'll enjoy Free Guy. But I'm also a Ryan Reynolds fan although his humor can get real corny at times. I have been meaning to watch Buried for awhile as I heard it's a very different role for him but there's something about movies filmed in small areas that kind of makes me hesitant lol. Phone Booth was a good watch though.

The White Lotus is the gift that keeps on giving

AF7E3037-173C-4B9E-9DF1-BE2F9730F06F.jpeg

Edit: Nvm forget Rico. This show is crazy, everything coming to a head in this episode.

Last edited:
The White Lotus is the gift that keeps on giving

AF7E3037-173C-4B9E-9DF1-BE2F9730F06F.jpeg

Edit: Nvm forget Rico. This show is crazy, everything coming to a head in this episode.

John Greis. Legend.

And a nice guy. Met him at the vet’s office once.

He’s in a lot of great movies that’s pretty cool, good to hear that he’s an alright guy. Did he have a dog or what.

Back
Top Bottom