Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

We could do a draft like that because I already know, there’s a lot of stupid racists in Hollywood

The TAMEST part of what he said is that he’d kill the mother of his kids and bury her in a rose garden? Excuse me sir that’s murder and dissolving off the body into ashes or some ****
Dudes debate just to debate 🤦🏾‍♂️. He talked about her getting gang raped, bashing in her skull with a bat, called her every derogatory name there is, admitted to hitting her while she was holding their child, threatened to kill her multiple times in multiple ways ect ect so yes saying he would bury her after all that was the tamest part of the entire outburst. Stop *** nitpicking everything my comment is my comment

Meryl Streep
Verifiable? I would definitely love to believe that about her as she's probably my favorite actress of all time, but at this point, I definitely just assume that all older generation white actors & actresses are intolerant and racist.

-foe

Was really disappointed to see Mel get casted in that John Wick spinoff series.

Especially in this era people really just decided to forget everything

Yeah them and everyone involved in allowing Mel to try and re-legitimize himself can **** off. Don't tell me how wrong racism, misogyny, anti-semitism all is and this guy who screamed it from the top of his lungs is in popular **** again like it's nothing.

Verifiable? I would definitely love to believe that about her as she's probably my favorite actress of all time, but at this point, I definitely just assume that all older generation white actors & actresses are intolerant and racist.

-foe
well she did say that martial arts, UFC, all that shiiiii is dumb and not art at all. it was in an award winning speech. I don't even f with UFC and the lot but I found that to be so random and funny she went off on them

Tony was about to kill Dr. Jenn

1647919633114.png

Last edited:
All the Draft discussion stuff.......I just checked thru my subs......I have the All Time NBA Draft we did......it was in 2015.

The people from that Draft. :wow:

7 years. Some of the write ups. Just incredible.

There are replies in 2017-2018 still talkin about their players/teams.

Who are the actors & actresses we KNOW are not racist, we KNOW support marginalized groups, and for actors, we know support gender equality by first recognizing that we don't have it?

Aaaaaand go.

-foe
As long as Leo can make this list, the world might be okay. That said I don't think it's a long list :ohwell: Brad Pitt? Frances McDormand?

The last page or two…yikes!

Anyways, if the first draft was really ten years ago, maybe we could do another movie draft. This time, make each round a period of five years (80-84, 85-89, etc. to the present).

Each round you have to pick from the given years (!) still snake draft style. Being in the middle is not necessarily a disadvantage; yeah you’ll never be first, but you’ll never be last either. Vote on final lists at the end.

Kinda complicated but I’m just throwing out ideas :lol:

Who are the actors & actresses we KNOW are not racist, we KNOW support marginalized groups, and for actors, we know support gender equality by first recognizing that we don't have it?

Aaaaaand go.

-foe
I don't think it's a long list :ohwell:
At ALL. I know you mentioned Leo. Maaaan iono. 👀😬 Bro been surrounded by Hollywood culture since Gilbert Grape but he has rejected and/or shunned it all and has grown up with an awareness of institutionalized, covert racism, blatant misogyny, and other examples of oppression of marginalized groups? Tough sell. 😬

Same w/ DeNiro. Iono if I buy it.

-foe

John Wick Spinoff Series Is An EZ Pass Because It's A John Wick Spinoff Series And That's Not Necessary

But Mel Gibson? Has He Been In Anything Good The Last 20 Years?

Back
Top Bottom