Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

John Wick Spinoff Series Is An EZ Pass Because It's A John Wick Spinoff Series And That's Not Necessary

But Mel Gibson? Has He Been In Anything Good The Last 20 Years?

I honestly have no clue what he’s done lately. I remember that dumb *** beaver movie coming out but I didn’t watch it

Gonna check out X tonight. Keep reading good things.
Also watched X on Sunday night, I’d give it a 5.75/8. It reminded me of Malignant from last year where the directors seemed to do whatever the hell they wanted to do and **** was hilarious.

Since, based on your review, I looked up the film and read that my girl Brittany Snow is one of the “performers”, that last line there has sold me on checking it out.

She does get topless and has a sex scene with Kid Cudi.

Also watched X on Sunday night, I’d give it a 5.75/8. It reminded me of Malignant from last year where the directors seemed to do whatever the hell they wanted to do and **** was hilarious.

She does get topless and has a sex scene with Kid Cudi.
Everything in this review makes it sound like your score was about 3 points too low.

Everything in this review makes it sound like your score was about 3 points too low.
Maybe he's of the same mindset that I am that an absolutely abysmal, terrible, completely worthless movie wuth a slim chick topless for a sex scene is worth at least a 2. So maybe he originally thought it was like a 3.75/8, but then that 1 scene, boom, 5.8/8.

-foe

Maybe he's of the same mindset that I am that an absolutely abysmal, terrible, completely worthless movie wuth a slim chick topless for a sex scene is worth at least a 2. So maybe he originally thought it was like a 3.75/8, but then that 1 scene, boom, 5.8/8.

-foe
I know you're not saying Malignant is an abysmal, terrible, completely worthless movie. I know you're not saying that about this generation's Godfather pt 2.

I know you're not saying Malignant is an abysmal, terrible, completely worthless movie. I know you're not saying that about this generation's Godfather pt 2.
🤣😂 Nah, I haven't seen it, but now you making it sound like maybe I need to.

-foe

Hol up.......Brittany Snow, gets topless, in a movie, and you scored it 5.75? Fam, I'm considering changing the title of the thread to this fact, and you go 5.75?

Did you see my review of Deep Water? 11/8. See what I'm puttin down there?

Brittany Snow? :wow:

How in the world does Hollywood continue to convince these women to become strippers? :lol:

Hol up.......Brittany Snow, gets topless, in a movie, and you scored it 5.75? Fam, I'm considering changing the title of the thread to this fact, and you go 5.75?

Did you see my review of Deep Water? 11/8. See what I'm puttin down there?

Brittany Snow? :wow:

How in the world does Hollywood continue to convince these women to become strippers? :lol:
Kind of suprised Brit did it since she's pretty well established and already was part of a successful movie franchise.

Seems like its usually young, up-and-coming actresses that do nude scenes in order to secure certain roles and then stop doing them once they're more established. Like how Emelia Clarke stopped getting nekkid in GOT after it really blew up and she started getting movie parts.

At ALL. I know you mentioned Leo. Maaaan iono. 👀😬 Bro been surrounded by Hollywood culture since Gilbert Grape but he has rejected and/or shunned it all and has grown up with an awareness of institutionalized, covert racism, blatant misogyny, and other examples of oppression of marginalized groups? Tough sell. 😬

Same w/ DeNiro. Iono if I buy it.

-foe

Only reason I say deniro is because both his former wife and his current wife are SISTAS. He has bi-racial children. And he called out Trump for being racist. I have no other evidence that he is, or is not racist.

Niddler is the coolest
1648000697505.jpeg

I'm going to use the Google Assistant to dictate this message because it's not worth my fingers having to work that hard. I watch deepwater today. What the hell was that I'll spoil it for everybody. Ben Affleck is a punk. He loves snails and Anna de armas is incredible but I almost didn't like her. She's just I don't know man. It was weird. It was pegged us on erotic thriller if erotic is anxiety for an hour as I want a murder her. But I also love her. Is that eroticism? I don't know. It's not to me. I'm thinking it's going to be some sexy thriller like unfaithful unfaithful. It was not. It had its moments. I also feel like there's like 25 minutes at the movie missing somewhere like they just forgot to put it in and it would make a lot more sense. I used to always say for like actresses. I love like I would watch anything they were in if they were in it like Jessica Chastain. I've watched a lot of her movies just because she's in it. I like Felicity Jones a lot. I've watched him like random *** movie she was in. You know and I said that about Anna dayarma's and this movie like called my bluff because it was atrocious. I might not read any of this back and edit it so I apologize. In some of this doesn't make sense but in a way it's also like the movie. Anyway, that's my time. I'll take my answer off the air. Thank you

I agree man. I was on edge the whole time, but every scene with her, I was holding my breath. :lol:

I had NO idea what the overall point was.
No clue what the snails were about.
No idea why he thought multiple missing persons (or dead) linked to his wife wouldn't be a problem for him.
Or why she seemed to be ok with it at the end????

It was a mess. Ben sat still for 2 hours. She serviced every erection in town while he sat stone faced. :stoneface:

Huh?

But she was gorgeous, 11/8. :lol:

I'm going to use the Google Assistant to dictate this message because it's not worth my fingers having to work that hard. I watch deepwater today. What the hell was that I'll spoil it for everybody. Ben Affleck is a punk. He loves snails and Anna de armas is incredible but I almost didn't like her. She's just I don't know man. It was weird. It was pegged us on erotic thriller if erotic is anxiety for an hour as I want a murder her. But I also love her. Is that eroticism? I don't know. It's not to me. I'm thinking it's going to be some sexy thriller like unfaithful unfaithful. It was not. It had its moments. I also feel like there's like 25 minutes at the movie missing somewhere like they just forgot to put it in and it would make a lot more sense. I used to always say for like actresses. I love like I would watch anything they were in if they were in it like Jessica Chastain. I've watched a lot of her movies just because she's in it. I like Felicity Jones a lot. I've watched him like random *** movie she was in. You know and I said that about Anna dayarma's and this movie like called my bluff because it was atrocious. I might not read any of this back and edit it so I apologize. In some of this doesn't make sense but in a way it's also like the movie. Anyway, that's my time. I'll take my answer off the air. Thank you
Definitely on the short list of best film reviews in the history of this thread :nthat:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom