Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Tonight
1680333765099.jpeg

I am not quite sure what I was expecting but I was disappointed at the end of it

Watched Palm Springs last night which I’d never heard of before - and it was very good.

I love time travel movies and it was basically Groundhog Day - and funny but also a lot darker in places.

I def noticed her about midway thru that movie, like...... "Where did those come from....?" :nerd:

Then I couldn't unnotice them the rest of the movie. :lol:

One of my favorite Hollywood stories from Sean Connery from that film.

They offered him LotR's......he said no, he didn't understand the script. Huge success.
They offered him The Matrix.....he said no, he didn't understand the script. Huge success.

So when they offered him League (and he didn't understand the script) he said yes anyways cuz he wasn't gonna miss out again...... Huge failure. :lol:

It’s legit getting hard to tell fan made stuff from what’s real.

Few weeks ago I saw some stills from something purporting to be Iron Man 4 and it took a good 30 minutes of investigation for me to be sure it wasn’t actually a thing.

They offered him LotR's......he said no, he didn't understand the script. Huge success.
They offered him The Matrix.....he said no, he didn't understand the script. Huge success.

So when they offered him League (and he didn't understand the script) he said yes anyways cuz he wasn't gonna miss out again...... Huge failure. :lol:
There is no rule in LotR that fits him, imo.

For the first time in my life I can say that I can do a better job picking out a script :rofl:

Looks like The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen also killed Shane West, who didn’t act in a movie afterwards from 2003-2006.

“So, tell anybody up at Deerfield? That is, before you got kicked out for whaling on a gym teacher with a folding chair; you had an Uncle met his demise like that?”

1680381486680.jpeg

I just found out that Reese Witherspoon was supposed to be Amy in Gone Girl. :wow:

In the end she just produced it, and then did Wild.

Both her and Rosumond Pike were nominated for Oscars.

Back
Top Bottom