Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by Noskey

^ Nvm, read it on IMDB.

Hesher

Overall, 8/10. Highly recommended if you like Gordon-Levitt, Portman, or good movies in general. Be prepared for one of the emotionally darkest films of the year.
Really? To each their own I guess. It was one of the more disappointing films I've seen all year IMO.

I haven't gotten the chance to watch a movie the past couple of weeks but I should get to Oldboy and Gladiator by the weekend, and I vote for Batman Begins.

I haven't gotten the chance to watch a movie the past couple of weeks but I should get to Oldboy and Gladiator by the weekend, and I vote for Batman Begins.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

^ Nvm, read it on IMDB.

Hesher

Overall, 8/10. Highly recommended if you like Gordon-Levitt, Portman, or good movies in general. Be prepared for one of the emotionally darkest films of the year.
Really? To each their own I guess. It was one of the more disappointing films I've seen all year IMO.
What didnt you like about it?

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

^ Nvm, read it on IMDB.

Hesher

What didnt you like about it?

tumblr_l9urpko9mk1qa7whxo1_500.gif

anybody want to waste some time 
pimp.gif

just finished watching battle los angeles. much better than i thought itd be. actually reminded me a lot of black hawk down which i love. had me locked in for pretty much the entire movie. eckhart was solid.

just finished watching battle los angeles. much better than i thought itd be. actually reminded me a lot of black hawk down which i love. had me locked in for pretty much the entire movie. eckhart was solid.

Saw 30 Minutes or Less last night, Aziz Ansari is hilarious, I still don't like that Facebook movie kid, he simply can't act.

Saw 30 Minutes or Less last night, Aziz Ansari is hilarious, I still don't like that Facebook movie kid, he simply can't act.

U guys are crazy picking batman over requiem.

Random bought. Gary oldman might be the most underrated actor of his era

U guys are crazy picking batman over requiem.

Random bought. Gary oldman might be the most underrated actor of his era

Gary Oldman in True Romance is the most random role I ever seen. Batman Begins is the choice for this week.

Gary Oldman in True Romance is the most random role I ever seen. Batman Begins is the choice for this week.

Back
Top Bottom