Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

That's good to hear. I remember it getting positive reviews when it came out. I'm watching solaris right now. The one with George clooney. Im happy with it so far. Always looking for an engaging psychological thriller. Don't know how much it follows the original one which I want to see. Happened to be on cable so recorded

I am loving this hurricane lol. Gonna watch like 7 movies this weekend

That's good to hear. I remember it getting positive reviews when it came out. I'm watching solaris right now. The one with George clooney. Im happy with it so far. Always looking for an engaging psychological thriller. Don't know how much it follows the original one which I want to see. Happened to be on cable so recorded

I am loving this hurricane lol. Gonna watch like 7 movies this weekend

I haven't watched a movie in like a month but hopefully I could finally get through Gladiator and Oldboy during the hurricane. Still need to find a copy of Batman Begins though
nerd.gif

I haven't watched a movie in like a month but hopefully I could finally get through Gladiator and Oldboy during the hurricane. Still need to find a copy of Batman Begins though
nerd.gif

Solaris was a damn good movie. I'm supposed the reviews are so bad for the most part. I'm not a big Clooney fan but I think he did a good job. There are some scary philosophical questions posed. Some of the romance scenes dragged but were necessary. The ending was ambiguous but not frustrating. I'm definitely finding the original movie in english and reading the book. some scary ideas.

Great underrated sci movie imo. Reading other peoples takes on the imdb board helped solve some of the confusion.

faraday.jpg

this guy stole every single scene he was in 
pimp.gif

Moon was also underrated. I'm going to watch primer and sunshine soon. supposedly they arre also great

Solaris was a damn good movie. I'm supposed the reviews are so bad for the most part. I'm not a big Clooney fan but I think he did a good job. There are some scary philosophical questions posed. Some of the romance scenes dragged but were necessary. The ending was ambiguous but not frustrating. I'm definitely finding the original movie in english and reading the book. some scary ideas.

Great underrated sci movie imo. Reading other peoples takes on the imdb board helped solve some of the confusion.

faraday.jpg

this guy stole every single scene he was in 
pimp.gif

Moon was also underrated. I'm going to watch primer and sunshine soon. supposedly they arre also great

Sunshine was really good........I just tore some ligaments in my shoulder during a kickball tournament to start off my vacation.
30t6p3b.gif
So at least I can catch up on some movies.
pimp.gif

Sunshine was really good........I just tore some ligaments in my shoulder during a kickball tournament to start off my vacation.
30t6p3b.gif
So at least I can catch up on some movies.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I just tore some ligaments in my shoulder during a kickball tournament to start off my vacation.
damn, you're getting old, huh?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i kid, i kid...

Originally Posted by CP1708

I just tore some ligaments in my shoulder during a kickball tournament to start off my vacation.
damn, you're getting old, huh?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i kid, i kid...

I've dvr'd and deleted Solaris a couple of times because of space issues, but next time it's on I'll keep it.
Just got my power back so I haven't watched any films yet, but I'll get to them this week (including Batman Begins).

I've dvr'd and deleted Solaris a couple of times because of space issues, but next time it's on I'll keep it.
Just got my power back so I haven't watched any films yet, but I'll get to them this week (including Batman Begins).

Dude had me boxed in, was about to make the throw from a foot away when I just dropped to the ground duckin it, put my shoulder straight into the ground then rolled over it, crushing it. Some AC joint or something up there that I tore up. *shrugs* Hey, I ducked the throw.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Played the next four games one handed with my left arm in a sling.
pimp.gif

Dude had me boxed in, was about to make the throw from a foot away when I just dropped to the ground duckin it, put my shoulder straight into the ground then rolled over it, crushing it. Some AC joint or something up there that I tore up. *shrugs* Hey, I ducked the throw.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Played the next four games one handed with my left arm in a sling.
pimp.gif

So I watched mulholland drive today

pseudo intellectual garbage. The acting and music were good. Had some nice shots. But wow that was a pretentious trash movie

can't believe it's been so hyped. I was severely disappointed. Feels like I just watched lost. A bunch of %!#* thrown at the wall to see what sticks. Maybe if I read up on it ill change my mind.

pseudo intellectual garbage. The acting and music were good. Had some nice shots. But wow that was a pretentious trash movie

can't believe it's been so hyped. I was severely disappointed. Feels like I just watched lost. A bunch of %!#* thrown at the wall to see what sticks. Maybe if I read up on it ill change my mind.

After some BBQ'ing tonite, I'm gonna try to make some time for 13 Assassins. My 2011 "watched" list so far...
Bad Teacher 

Captain America: The First Avenger 

Cedar Rapids 

Fast Five 

Green Lantern 

Hanna 

Hesher

Limitless

Midnight in Paris

Rio

Source Code

Submarine

Super

Super 8

The Adjustment Bureau

The Lincoln Lawyer

Thor

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Win Win

X-Men: First Class

Your Highness  

After some BBQ'ing tonite, I'm gonna try to make some time for 13 Assassins. My 2011 "watched" list so far...
Bad Teacher 

Captain America: The First Avenger 

Cedar Rapids 

Fast Five 

Green Lantern 

Hanna 

Hesher

Limitless

Midnight in Paris

Rio

Source Code

Submarine

Super

Super 8

The Adjustment Bureau

The Lincoln Lawyer

Thor

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Win Win

X-Men: First Class

Your Highness  

Originally Posted by DubA169

2lsb5up.jpg

Back
Top Bottom