Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Superbad isn't even in the same league as Wedding Crashers, IMO.

Superbad relied too heavily on the juvenile jokes.
laugh.gif

The **** drawing scene alone > Wedding Crashers.
tired.gif

The juvenile jokes in Superbad were so original and hilarious though. And I stand by my statement.

Hell, almost any funny part you bring up from Wedding Crashers will be juvenile.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Superbad isn't even in the same league as Wedding Crashers, IMO.

Superbad relied too heavily on the juvenile jokes.
laugh.gif

The **** drawing scene alone > Wedding Crashers.
tired.gif

The juvenile jokes in Superbad were so original and hilarious though. And I stand by my statement.

Hell, almost any funny part you bring up from Wedding Crashers will be juvenile.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Superbad and Wedding Crashers are my top 2 comedy movies from the last few years.....idk which one I like better...it can vary based on how I'm feeling.
exactly how i feel.

wedding crashers is def more "mature" a comedy...but just as funny overall

Originally Posted by jrp44

Superbad and Wedding Crashers are my top 2 comedy movies from the last few years.....idk which one I like better...it can vary based on how I'm feeling.
exactly how i feel.

wedding crashers is def more "mature" a comedy...but just as funny overall

Contagion is getting good feedback. Excited.

Ben Badler (Baseball America): "Just saw the Moneyball movie. Wow. That was some weird, goofy stuff. Do not recommend it."

Contagion is getting good feedback. Excited.

Ben Badler (Baseball America): "Just saw the Moneyball movie. Wow. That was some weird, goofy stuff. Do not recommend it."

Vince Vaughn made Wedding Crashers hilarious....I swear one of the funniest parts is when he is talking to Owen Wilson near the staircase before dinner and Bradley Cooper is making the Seal noise....VVs facial expression was hilarious 
roll.gif
The whole football and quail hunting scenes were hilarious too.

One part that is hilarious to me in Superbad is when Hader and Rogen hit Seth....then they tell them to get on the floor...."******* on the pavement!!!" "Spread your $!%$!!!"
roll.gif

Vince Vaughn made Wedding Crashers hilarious....I swear one of the funniest parts is when he is talking to Owen Wilson near the staircase before dinner and Bradley Cooper is making the Seal noise....VVs facial expression was hilarious 
roll.gif
The whole football and quail hunting scenes were hilarious too.

One part that is hilarious to me in Superbad is when Hader and Rogen hit Seth....then they tell them to get on the floor...."******* on the pavement!!!" "Spread your $!%$!!!"
roll.gif

Superbad was phenomenal, def. one of my favorite comedies but I put it behind 40 Year Old Virgin, and is interchangeable with Wedding Crashers.
The first hour of Pineapple Express might be one of the funniest movies I've ever seen, though.

And I really wish Sony didn't screw with Moneyball. Would've loved to have seen what Soderbergh would have done with it.
Surprised Contagion is getting good reviews, thought the movie might be a little dumb.

Superbad was phenomenal, def. one of my favorite comedies but I put it behind 40 Year Old Virgin, and is interchangeable with Wedding Crashers.
The first hour of Pineapple Express might be one of the funniest movies I've ever seen, though.

And I really wish Sony didn't screw with Moneyball. Would've loved to have seen what Soderbergh would have done with it.
Surprised Contagion is getting good reviews, thought the movie might be a little dumb.

I like Brad Pitt but I wonder if he's gonna hurt Moneyball. Honestly, he just doesn't seem to fit imo. Hope I'm wrong. Good call on 40 year old being up there with Superbad. I was shocked at how funny 40 year old was, did not expect that.

I like Brad Pitt but I wonder if he's gonna hurt Moneyball. Honestly, he just doesn't seem to fit imo. Hope I'm wrong. Good call on 40 year old being up there with Superbad. I was shocked at how funny 40 year old was, did not expect that.

Anchorman is a classic and MacGruber is too much. The whole Starbucks scene with Kristen Wig had me rolling. MacGruber doesn't tip
laugh.gif

Anchorman is a classic and MacGruber is too much. The whole Starbucks scene with Kristen Wig had me rolling. MacGruber doesn't tip
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom