Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Trap :stoneface: wth did I watch
Yall never gonna learn
IMG_4794.gif
Currently, first time!

IMG_5146.jpeg

I know you already brought this up C CP1708 but this! This kinda passion for the industry is why I like Reynolds and why he gets me to go see his movies. He gets it. I dare to say it, but the Star Wars universe could use a guy that gets a fan base like he does.

Trap: 2/8, the Limo rufk? And everything after, I guess they had something Raven and before.

I know you already brought this up C CP1708 but this! This kinda passion for the industry is why I like Reynolds and why he gets me to go see his movies. He gets it. I dare to say it, but the Star Wars universe could use a guy that gets a fan base like he does.

Cruise is someone who cares about cinema.
Keanu is someone who cares about cinema.
Ryan is someone who cares about cinema.

Cruise is certainly a better actor, but all 3 of them are for the most part ignored by Oscars and what not.

But it's not just their performances. They put on for others. They carry the weight of the jobs created around them. (Sandler is similar to this as well)

From the lead role, to the co-stars, to the director, the writers, the cameraman, the key grip, the ticket taker, theater ushers, they carry large parts of the entire cinematic experience and don't take it lightly.

Not everyone in Hollywood is like that.

I might need to add Hugh to the list as well because he seems pretty genuine also.

Star Wars has so many problems, it truly hurts. Disney just didn't have a visionary from jump to plan out decades ahead. If they woulda called me, we mighta made something special. :smh:
Hopefully Filoni can become that person.

just started s3 of the bear. i know reviews haven't been hot but i thought episode 1 was incredible. and that NIN song playing throughout the episode was perfection

Filth (2013)
6/8

McAvoy was great in this. Plays an absolutely terrible piece of **** but so entertaining to watch. It has Trainspotting meets Guy Ritchie vibes to it

In what order would you guys watch these?

Alive (1993)
Blood Diamond (2006)
Margin Call (2011)
Manhunter (1986)

darthska darthska
“I posted the paintings and asked people to comment. Every once in a while I hop on and stir the pot to get a good debate going”

July 3, 1991. Sheesh. Talk about a great summer at the movies. Just think about how good the first movie was, and they come out with this. Making Arnie a good guy? An advanced prototype liquid metal villain? Yes, please

1723046320793.jpeg
I juggle between this and Rush Hour being my favorite movie ever.

My Disney/Hulu bundle up in November. Usually they have deals around thanksgiving right? Thinking whether I should lock in before Price increase or wait for deals

Back
Top Bottom