Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Have you guys forgotten the rash of actual 'worst of all time' movies "_____ Movie"? Such as "Epic Movie" and the like. Nothing will be worse than those, even if someone tried. Especially Real Steel (a movie that I will not be seeing. Ever)

Have you guys forgotten the rash of actual 'worst of all time' movies "_____ Movie"? Such as "Epic Movie" and the like. Nothing will be worse than those, even if someone tried. Especially Real Steel (a movie that I will not be seeing. Ever)

Those really were totally conscious efforts to create awful films and make money off of dense movie-goers, though. 
laugh.gif

I think you have to negate those.

Those really were totally conscious efforts to create awful films and make money off of dense movie-goers, though. 
laugh.gif

Any of y'all ever watch Less Than Zero? Rereading the novel now and I remember hearing about how hard Robert Downey Jr. went with his role as Julian. Kinda wanna see it just for that.

Any of y'all ever watch Less Than Zero? Rereading the novel now and I remember hearing about how hard Robert Downey Jr. went with his role as Julian. Kinda wanna see it just for that.

Thor is such a higher quality film than Green Lantern, stop that CP.

I Am Number Four worst of all-time? Not at all. What I liked more than anything in that movie is that I actually believed the love story. In a typical action movie romances are so far-fetched it's ridiculous.

Has anyone seen Lake Dead?

Thor is such a higher quality film than Green Lantern, stop that CP.

I Am Number Four worst of all-time? Not at all. What I liked more than anything in that movie is that I actually believed the love story. In a typical action movie romances are so far-fetched it's ridiculous.

I have. Pretty awful. It was still a horror, though, so I liked it more than I should have.

Poor story, stupidity and attractive girls, just like any other bad scary movie.

I have. Pretty awful. It was still a horror, though, so I liked it more than I should have.

Poor story, stupidity and attractive girls, just like any other bad scary movie.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Completely agree.

Studios kept green lighting those because they actually made money off them.  Stupid teenagers,
laugh.gif

Fine then. Real Steel wont be worse than 'From Justin to Kelly.' And we all know that was an actual attempt of a movie.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Completely agree.

Studios kept green lighting those because they actually made money off them.  Stupid teenagers,
laugh.gif

Fine then. Real Steel wont be worse than 'From Justin to Kelly.' And we all know that was an actual attempt of a movie.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Real Steel: potential all-time worst movie candidate?
worse than battlefield earth? no chance
laugh.gif

hugh and my girl kate (e-lilly) will at a minimum beat out that travolta joke of a movie

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Real Steel: potential all-time worst movie candidate?
worse than battlefield earth? no chance
laugh.gif

hugh and my girl kate (e-lilly) will at a minimum beat out that travolta joke of a movie

Pretty bad, but I know it was an After Dark Horror Festival product so I thought maybe somebody would have given it a viewing.

Only scene that got me was right at the very beginning when the inbred twins nailed rods through the girl's Achilles, connecting them. Ugh.

Pretty bad, but I know it was an After Dark Horror Festival product so I thought maybe somebody would have given it a viewing.

Only scene that got me was right at the very beginning when the inbred twins nailed rods through the girl's Achilles, connecting them. Ugh.

Holy @#%% how could I forget Hostel? I thought it was really well done for a movie with almost no budget. And that girl Natalya, lawd.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom