Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Code:
Same sentiments I had when I heard of the film and saw the trailer. :lol:
And then Anchorman 2 next year?! :pimp:

I saw a poster for This Is 40 that was pretty funny too. Perfectly captured what I understand the movie to be about. I'm on board.

Caught a double-bill of Frankenstein/Bride of Frankenstein presented by Turner Classic Movies.

Excellent night. :pimp:

The girlfriend paid for it too.

Never seen either movie look so good before.

Forgot how sweet and funny the scene in Bride is with the blind man.

Wha--what? Damn, I been slackin...still haven't watched the first ep yet, either. :smh:

And today I saw a gif that made me want to watch a show I don't like.

boob-fight-jess-cece.gif

maggie-wd-2.gif

I love both of them.

Wha--what? Damn, I been slackin...still haven't watched the first ep yet, either. :smh:
boob-fight-jess-cece.gif

maggie-wd-2.gif
Watched this yesterday. This was a great ep. Loved the titty whacking action.

The whole other story with Nick expressing his feelings was good too

No one really mentioned anything about what they wanted as far as rules. Plus we only ever got like four guys.

Just watched Moonrise Kingdom. If you like Wes Anderson films, it's a must watch. If you don't like his movies, don't bother. I loved it. Acting was superb accross the board. Really enjoyed all the kids in it. And, IMO, Bruce Willis' best acting in years.

Glad to hear it. I never got the chance to see it in theaters so I've been looking forward to it even more, especially with all the great reviews I've read.

boob-fight-jess-cece.gif

maggie-wd-2.gif
Watched this yesterday. This was a great ep. Loved the titty whacking action.

The whole other story with Nick expressing his feelings was good too

It's actually a good show. Good writing, typical scenairos but when you have Zooey and Hannah on your screen all the time, I don't even notice mane.:smokin

When my dude Schmidt first started smashing, I felt so jelly :smh:

Anyone else interested in Jack Reach? The trailer sells the movie pretty well I'd say, it makes me want to see it.

I think it boils down to whether or not you're a Tom Cruise fan.

Danny Trejo, an almost-skinny Ethan Suplee, and LeVar Burton are all in a SciFi zombie movie 0] 'Rise of the Zombies.' Yes, there's a Golden Gate Bridge scene.

Bonus gif

dpimox.gif

This movie is so ******g wild :rofl: C-section on a zombabie, just to stomp it out :rofl:

Last edited:
I have no idea why, or how I even caught it, but I saw a Jay Mohr comedy skit on Shotime or something like that. And it was pretty funny, I've always liked Mohr's stuff but never seen him do standup before. His impersonations were freaking incredible.

Who is Crossbones? (Captain America villian) Is this a cool thing?

Any trailer park boys fans. I heard they are filming a new movie next year!

Mohr is hit or miss. He was funny on boomer and carton doing sports talk

Dub, you safe where you at man? These pics coming in are wild dude. :smh:

Ya'll East Coasters stay safe man.

Last edited:
I'm 500 miles off the coast and it has been storming for a week straight. 40+ mile an hour winds, 20-foot waves at the lake and power outages in the area today... I can't even imagine what it's like for people in the heart of it.

Last edited:
Dub, you safe where you at man? These pics coming in are wild dude. :smh:
Ya'll East Coasters stay safe man.

I'm in queens it seems tame here compared to the Bronx from what I've heard. New Jersey got it the worst by far.

I'm in an apartment high up so it doesn't affect me the same way as a home owner. But can't go outside, the wind is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom