Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Caught a couple this weekend:
Those Who Wish Me Dead 3/8 - It was cool early on but the end seemed so ridiculous it lost me. Needed a longer runtime to build the characters more.

Voyagers 3/8 - Another corny movie in space. Thought it was gonna get real awkward watching these teenagers go primal but then it just dies off and ends.

Nobody 5.5/8 - Walks the John Wick line. The action is great and seeing Saul Goodman/Doc Brown like this was awesome. I'd watch sequel.

My top 5 Travolta films:

Pulp
broken arrow
Face off
Swordfish
Look Who’s Talking Too :lol: :lol: don’t judge
and those are probably the only movies he’s in that I even slightly like. That’s it. 5 movies.

Top 5 Willis:

Pulp
Sixth sense
5th element
Die hard vengeance
12 monkeys

but with Willis there’s probably 20 of his movies that I absolutely love. Last man standing, moonrise, the other die hards, Armageddon, the jackal, death becomes her, Hudson hawk, the whole nine yards, sin city, etc.

Pulp and Civil Action only ones for for me. I've heard Ladder 49 is good and I own it but have never seen it.

He's never been a believable villain IMO.

1621276412028.jpeg

good so far

Reading this.... and not seeing Die Hard (1)... but seeing Die Hard with a Vengeance....

tenor.gif

I know it sounds like blasphemy, but I just prefer vengeance over the OG in my adult years. Outside of watching Hans fly off the building, John yelling yippy ky ayyy, and the Carl Winslow dynamic, it’s not as entertaining to me after the hundredth viewing.

DH3 is just too cool of a story to get old. The riddles and heists, Simon says, Sam Jackson in his prime. I just enjoy it more. Plus the dialogue makes me laugh to this day. I won’t quote the whole movie but it has more quote-ables IMO.
A0E10427-C49A-456C-97C8-C6D6825F62C1.jpeg

Mid90's. Late to the party. Planned on seeing it when it came out. Never did and forgot it was a movie. Saw it this weekend. Liked it a lot. A good amount nostalgia and accuracy. Felt like mid 90's without trying to be "too" mid 90's. And I can confirm the older brother younger brother relationship 🤣

Back
Top Bottom