Oldest you've smashed???

i need to smash a 30+ sexy brod 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

ive smashed pretty much every age between 40-50. the oldest was 61. she looked like she was in her 40s. met her at the Standard in Downtown LA on the roof in one of the egg shaped sofa things. she had a really really expensive room too.
she lied and said she was 51 and she was from Italy for vacation with her kids.
her kids were 42 and 44. when i called her on having a kid at the age of 7, she told me the truth.
then i told her the truth. lol. i said i was 29, but i was 22.
ahh.... memories. she had that leathery skin, but ill be damned if it wasnt some bentley/rolls royce leather. lol.
fake %$!%, nice buns, beyond flat stomach... idk how she kept it poppin so well at that age.
only hit once tho. hit raw too. i figured 51 was post menopause. lol.
also, her first time with a black guy.

TO BE YOUNGGGGGGGGGGG

damm. that needs to happen to me. something about older women that are sexy 
pimp.gif

I was 18 she was 22. :/ I need to step my game up. Cougars sound like some freaks in the bed.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

this thread needs stories

went to a little gathering at my boys cousins house. the cousins friend (a 7 at best) is eyeing me as soon as we get there. we all start playing circle of death and getting a good buzz going. she asks if she can kiss me, i allow it. continues at a bar. we go back to the cousins house, me and her pass out instantly in the guest room. wake up the next morning (easter morning, mind you) to an HJ. i
eek.gif
devil.gif
 and proceed to handle business in my freshly awoken state. took off shortly after.

ive smashed pretty much every age between 40-50. the oldest was 61. she looked like she was in her 40s. met her at the Standard in Downtown LA on the roof in one of the egg shaped sofa things. she had a really really expensive room too.
her kids were 42 and 44. when i called her on having a kid at the age of 7, she told me the truth.
ahh.... memories. she had that leathery skin, but ill be damned if it wasnt some bentley/rolls royce leather. lol.
fake %$!%, nice buns, beyond flat stomach... idk how she kept it poppin so well at that age.

TO BE YOUNGGGGGGGGGGG

sick.gif
 60 dog... we talkin bout 60.... not 30 not 40 NOT 50 we talkin 60!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

TO BE YOUNGGGGGGGGGGG

sick.gif
 60 dog... we talkin bout 60.... not 30 not 40 NOT 50 we talkin 60!
sick.gif

son, i seen women that age that are still bad
devil.gif

on to my story in a summary

i was 16
lied to her told her i was 18
she was 24
she took my vcard
oh yeah.

Originally Posted by Benssick

TO BE YOUNGGGGGGGGGGG

damm. that needs to happen to me. something about older women that are sexy 
pimp.gif

Nice story. x2 im not sure what it is about older women

Not much of a story but...

My man hit me up and told me to come to the local bar cuz he had two chicks with him.
I meet them, he and I quickly decided which we would smash, they were sisters with the same body and pretty similar faces.
The mass on these chicks was absolutely ridiculous.
Anyway we chilled that day and made plans to hit the bar the next day. When I came to the bar that day the chick was with another dude. LOL
Didn't bother me. I call her up the next weekend. She comes thru the crib, smashed 2wice that night and once in the morning.

Since that day, every single time I called chick to smash she was down, never fakin, always at her spot. The warmest/tightest/wettest pum I have ever encountered.

Don't know her age but I pegged her at 28 or older cuz her daughter was my younger sisters age lol. One day I moved and never told her and never spoke to her again. I was 22 and hope if I ever go back to visit that I can get that back on command.

Back
Top Bottom