ordering takeout and not picking it up

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by gllahone84

They get your number for a reason
Bingo.
Originally Posted by smellyginger

i've changed my mind after ordering in drive thru...i looked at them and proceeded to drive to five guys instead
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

straight staring at them while driving away.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

Originally Posted by ricky409

never worked in a good spot so i'm not really sure how this feels..

did you eat da chicken doe?

gonna eat it later tonight after drinking
pimp.gif

this is indeed a cool story then, bro. No sarcasm.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why would you order food if you weren't sure about what you wanted. 3rd grade move on his part

I don't think I would be able to do what your friend done did. Much props on your part!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I change my mind on stuff like this too, I at least have the courtesy to stick with the decision I made

this...

OP your friend is a douche

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

That's why the people that work/run these Chinese spots act the way they do by me. Due to this and more.
this..    there is a ton of spots here that wont even take phone orders cause of bs like that
I would completely agree but I always have it in my mind they're doing or have already done something nasty with your food and not just spit or wiping chicken wings between their butt cheeks but purposely under cooking food and %$*$ like that.

So it all evens out.
Originally Posted by kickstart

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Don't see the big deal here. However, that's how you get blacklisted if you show to do this consistently.
It's a waste of the store's resources and time. Not that hard to figure out.
I'm aware of that but it's not really my concern.

i've changed my mind after ordering in drive thru...i looked at them and proceeded to drive to five guys instead
laugh.gif
I see ppl do this all the time at McDonald's and BK, they usually put it over something warm or back under the hot lights and serve it to someone else.
Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by StillIn729

anyone saying it isn't a big deal is ignorant as hell 
this.  anyone who would do this is an immature, self entitled brat.  bet this dude doesnt tip delivery people either
30t6p3b.gif
Whoa there kimosabe, never tip.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by spacerace

AlonzoMourningThinks.gif
I love this gif so much
Except that it's used incorrectly so many times, like this instance, because Five Guys sucks donkey balls.

Don't see what the big deal is.

He ordered and changed his mind...

They would have eventually known he wasn't coming and just reheated the food up and gave to someone else.

OP your a lame for being bothered so easily.

Originally Posted by twozerosix

ehhh not a big deal imo.

Who said it was? 
laugh.gif

It is still out of line. Those folks had to waste resources (not much I understand) to make a meal that someone didn't come and get. Yea he can't do that. Ask him if his mother had a hole in the wall carry-out spot and someone did that to her, how would he feel.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
 At some of these self righteous clowns. It's just not not that serious.
What does that that part mean? Nobody is saying that we are going to turn that man into the police or anything. People are simply saying that it is wrong. No effort used to say, "He was wrong." So what do you mean THAT serious? Come on Hams.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

this is Niketalk's idea of exercise 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You just wanted props for going to pay for the chicken since your friend didnt say thank you or something. You knew it was grimy. You didnt have to ask Niketalk.

Cool story bro.

I agree 100%

people are that fickle to where they change their minds even after placing an order?

ohh well but 
laugh.gif
at the drive through story though

i hope all you will pay for your friends mistakes everytime they make one.

if not, chill out with all that..

Grimey move but I wouldn't have wasted my time and money on his food. They just gonna reheat it anyway

....reminds of the time i had a friend that didnt have a car at the time, he called me asking me to take him to get something to eat. for some reason that day he was really playful and kept talking smack just to get a rise out of me so he could laugh.

...i never got mad, just let him go on and on without saying a word. we pull up to the speaker and he orders. i pull up to the window for him to pay.

....we wait in line until its our turn to pick up the food. the car pulls up and its our turn to get the food.......and right at the very moment it hit him like a ton of bricks. he did the
eek.gif
, "dont do it".

...yup, sure enough, when that car pulled off and we were next i smashed the gas right past the window to pick up his food. all you heard was the "noooooooooo!" "E i aint ate all day!"

...then i drove his %%! all the way back home and made him get out.
laugh.gif

...funny times.

You did the right thing champ, way to lead by example.  Some people out here have no couth.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

You are a good man sir
Spoiler [+]
End that "friendship" ASAP

LMAO Cause dude decided he no longer wanted chicken but wanted pizza? Thats a terrible logic to keeping friends. Gonna be lonely a lot if thats your logic for keeping or leaving friends.

Back
Top Bottom