Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wont be tough because eBay will request receipt from seller and automatically remove listing

Like original sales receipt? I don't happen to have one for my pair. The way I bought mine, no receipt would ever exist. Just like every PE I have. So if I tried to off-load on eBay, I could get my listing removed if someone wanted to incorrectly call me out?

Like original sales receipt? I don't happen to have one for my pair. The way I bought mine, no receipt would ever exist. Just like every PE I have. So if I tried to off-load on eBay, I could get my listing removed if someone wanted to incorrectly call me out?
unfortunately yes there are many bs loop holes in eBay for sellers and buyers to scam but eBay protects the buyer to the fullest

Bootleg pair of size 11's currently north of $5000 on eBay right now. Look how off the O is. Not even close. Feel sorry for the bidders.

Bootleg pair of size 11's currently north of $5000 on eBay right now. Look how off the O is. Not even close. Feel sorry for the bidders.
look at the bids.. the same guy with 0 feedback shill bidding and prolly his friend with 12 feedback going back and forth. Ebay is jokes.

look at the bids.. the same guy with 0 feedback shill bidding and prolly his friend with 12 feedback going back and forth. Ebay is jokes.

Good look. You're probably right. eBay can be a joke at times. It's too bad. I still like to use it, but there are so many issues. Probably the best auction/ marketplace format though. Just a tough business to execute flawlessly on a large scale. They're making money though, so I'm sure they're content.

updated jordan release calendar says 2.15 for the duck 5s

i highly doubt they will release 3 pairs of js on the same day along with both infrared 6s

This thread is like the Yeezy's. you guys are chasing shadows. Only difference is that at least there was a 48 window when people thought FTL would drop those online. Oregon 5's won't even give you that satisfaction.

This thread is like the Yeezy's. you guys are chasing shadows. Only difference is that at least there was a 48 window when people thought FTL would drop those online. Oregon 5's won't even give you that satisfaction.
Show me the link Nike posted that confirms these are not coming out lol...everybody with their opinions. 

I have no clue if these will release.  All I know is I love em and am hopeful that they will.....

honestly no one can say for sure otherwise its all just rumors, opinion, and speculation

Just making stuff up. Why even do that?

For reaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Why stir up the pot and give this forum a bad rep... i just joined NT so i can find solid insight and info with sneakers.
It's not really worth the time flipping through all 25 pages with intents in finding some valid, possible release updates or even some well-explained opinions on the shoe. Cus pretty much it's a bunch of ppl trying to prove that their right whether or not they are officially dropping. 2/15 is right around the corner, damn, let's find out from the source lol.

Thank God I just found out how to unsubscribe to threads. See yall back here on 2/8

If y'all read a few pages back I had already dropped the dime that the Oregon V's were dropping all star weekend

If y'all read a few pages back I had already dropped the dime that the Oregon V's were dropping all star weekend
Rofl, yea cuz u were the first person to say that, LOL. Until nike/jb makes a official statement its wait and see.

He said "dropped the dime." Who was like "OH SNAP!!! Mribonit said they releasin' all-star weekend.....that mean they GOTTA be releasin'?!"
laugh.gif

By look back a few pages, you mean go back about 23 pages and 6 weeks when everyone saw that "release date" that blogs, who come to NT to get 90% of their info, put up on their articles and have since taken down?

LOL go read the rest of the thread before bringing 6 week old and outdated "dimes" in here.

View media item 775361

Last edited:

tcc said no release
I know it was shot down the last time I mentioned daclosetcollector from his YT videos, but based solely on the box in that picture, those shoes seem legit. I know bootleggers are adept at replicating box details, but there are certain details about the box and label that I can inspect since I own the only legit pair in this forum. I can't speak to the release date, but the shoes he's showing seem like the real deal to me.

Mribonit, relax buddy. I've been collecting shoes for 2 decades. Don't try to make a name for yourself by shooting in the dark with what may or may not release. I thought the "bye felicia" meme was cute though. Nice try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom