P90X Discussion

shoulders and arms today.....im a lil tired from plyo yesterday. And work is killing me so this is gonna be really hard

Yea shoulders & arms was much easier. Yoga X tomorrow, that dvd makes me sweat the most. Proud of everyone. Ab ripper X was crucial today however.It'll only get easier.

i had my rest week that i didnt take seriously, just played ball throughout it. then i got sick and started a job which lead to resting another week and ahalf.

i feel like i lost all my gains SMH. it feels like all that work, time, and pain was for nothing cuz i effed around.

did my first day of phase 2 today and im not playin this time. that rest week will be taken seriously when i get up to it cuz if i don't it'll justthrow my ishh off again.

edit: SMH @ me again
smh.gif

x1000000 +
smh.gif

finished yoga today. this is the third week. my allergies made it hard last week and this week is a little better. i checked my weight today and i'm stillaround 151. so does that mean i'm probably going to stay around this weight? i weighed 160 before i started and after the first week i was down to 152/151.i also had started to eat better about a month before i started p90x so i know it wasn't just from that. good looking out mr. kuter and keeping everyone upto date. definitely makes me want to stay on track. i'll be going home to texas next week so hopefully i don't slack. good training to everyone.

I lost about 5 lbs the first week, since then, i been losing only about a pound a week, tomorrow is my last day of phase 1

I was like 251 before I started and aboui 38% bodyfat. Fat boy fasho. Haven't checked it since I started. Forgot to take before pictures too, but oh well.I got a spin class right now at 24hr fitness and then yoga x tonight. Let's get it today. BRING IT!!! And I see you bluesurfer, keep working my guy.

Im pretty Sure you shed some punds Kuter. I was 219 when I started, and Im about 214 now, and honestly I have been slacking a little bit. I missed two days,but at least I played basketball in place of p90x. Im gonna pick up again with yoga X tonight.

BlueSurfer, you will continue to lose weight after phase 1 if you keep workin hard and eating healthy. When I first did it, I lost weight through phase 2, andinto phase 3.

Keep up the hard work everyone. !

86 Days till my wedding, with a two week gap before the honeymoon.

I'm going to start this on Memorial day, looked over the food plan and just need to substitute fish out. Fish in my apt is a no go.

The rest of it looks do-able, and I've been looking forward to a challenging workout. My girl is even going to get into it so that'll be fun.

The ab-ripper sounds work is going to suck afterward.

I just noticed this thread, figured I'd give my 2 cents. I LOVE this program, straight up. I saw the info-mercial and figured what the heck. I'vealready gone through the program once; I lost 4 inches off my waist and added 10 lbs of muscle. I was pretty out of shape and looking flabby when I started, soI didn't exactly get all ripped up and shredded like the dudes in the commercial, but that was to be expected since most of them STARTED the progam inpretty good shape. I'm goin in for a second round now, on my third week and I feel great, confidence is up and I feel like i'm in shape.

I didn't follow the diet plan to an exact T, but i used it more as a guide, not as a strict regimen. So that probably curtailed my results a little bit,but I still see big results. You gotta be serious though, this thing is 6 days a week, and its intense.

Yessir. I love what I'm reading people. I hit a spin class and and did yoga x yesterday. Yoga makes me sweat so much, but I love it. Legs & Back today,which is one of the harder videos. Let's focus in and BRING IT. And hour a day will make the ladies in summer say HEEEYYY!!!! Hahahahahahahhaha

Legs&Back + Ab Ripper X done today. Really kicked my +%%. But I'm done. Celebrate baby!!!

Darnit guys...I keep getting to Day 4 (yoga) and never follow through...I'm about to start week 1 phase 1 for about the 5th different time now...I have nofreakin' motivation right now. What to do?

Started yesterday with chest and back...Lord have mercy...I was at work today completely useless...couldn't even lift my arms to wash my hair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Darnit guys...I keep getting to Day 4 (yoga) and never follow through...I'm about to start week 1 phase 1 for about the 5th different time now...I have no freakin' motivation right now. What to do?
i did the p90x for 2 months and not once did i do yoga
laugh.gif

i just dont have the patience

maybe try doing it with a female friend?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Darnit guys...I keep getting to Day 4 (yoga) and never follow through...I'm about to start week 1 phase 1 for about the 5th different time now...I have no freakin' motivation right now. What to do?
i did the p90x for 2 months and not once did i do yoga
laugh.gif

i just dont have the patience

maybe try doing it with a female friend?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Wouldn't get much yoga done. I'll tell you that.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Started yesterday with chest and back...Lord have mercy...I was at work today completely useless...couldn't even lift my arms to wash my hair
laugh.gif

Then you knows it's working.

Happy Memorial Day to my fellow P90X members. Ran my 5K today and started the recovery week. Previewed Core Synergistics for tomorrow and it looks prettyintense. Diet is still doing well also. Hope everyone else is hanging in there.

So I just bought the power 90... which is the step down from p90x. I dont think I can do the p90x yet form what I was reading. So yea it should be coming in acouple days...

I got everything to start. I was supposed to start this morning but I didnt get up. I can either start tomorrow morning or start tonight . Which should I do??any suggestions. Also it is OK to do HIIT while im doing p90X. I mean I want to lose about 7-10 more lbs and its all in the midsection, hips, thigh area. Idont wanna overwork my body though. Im looking for a toned look. I was on my way there until I moved and had to re-adjust to gym locations etc. Im 5'7177lbs and pretty athletic. Im looking to be 165 and toned.

So P90X only or P90X with HIIT 3 times a week.

djkaos23 I would just try to p90x by itself for the first week and see how tiring that is for you. It might be enough. And just start tonight, no need tofurther delay. Chest & Back and ab ripper x DONE. Holla!

Back
Top Bottom