Penny 1/2 Cents Are In!!! (pics)

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

also copped the Liquid blue penny 3's yesterday
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Impatience pays...

Patience pays off...

That's another EA 50% pick-up, no question...

Black ones are now $109.99 there, plenty left...

can i get a pair? ima go wherever let me know where they are at my fellow dmvers ... anyone, anyone?

^
Put a blow dryer on the bubble, and watch the magic.
wink.gif

I have to do the same with my o.g. IVs a couple times a month... Just age.

EOH do you know when the next EA is???
My prediction is 3 weekends from this weekend.

DTLR R.I. and 14th and U were pushing since Monday, before anyone else knew they had them (but locals and regular customers). Props to them. H Street andBenning as well...

Today is payday and 1st of month for ev'rybody, so they will fly out of stores that have them, while they will sit next Saturday on "official"release day at other locations.

EOH wish i would have known about the blowdryer....makes sense since its humidity in the buble is what makes them foggy...
i would have never gave my ogs to my cuzo.....but re-uped on the retros...ftw....only diff. is that glitter blue on the ogs'

^
7.5 if worth a try @ Oak Hill or VCC. Call them.

7, only DC "urea" stores.... DTLR stores that is...
only diff. is that glitter blue on the ogs'

People forget that this shoe hit "A&N" stores due to defects... So I'll take a properly un-defective retro over the glitter...

I only pray they retro the black phoenix suns IVs and retro the Orlando IVs the right way.

They did it for the I, II, and now IIIs... But trashed the IVs with horrible repetitive colorways after early 2000s.

IVs are my fav. by the way, so I've been a saltbox....
frown.gif

Really impressed with these in person, the little penny on the back and the hologram on the sole is a nicetouch
pimp.gif

I've been on the hunt for a little penny doll for the longest, these make me want one even more
laugh.gif

I gotta extra 9.5 if anyone needs it inbox me

Originally Posted by jahsondc

quatros are my fav. as well. but they didn't include 'em in the 1/2 cents ...
The way the inner sock is and the tab in the back, which is only missing the "zoom air" text...

And the way the bubble is shaped...

Its a stretch, but, I see it dammit....
laugh.gif

Anyone think these will be available in a 10 in 2 weeks? I tried applying for a credit card today but I was rejected. No credit FTL.

Seriously.

Don't get a credit card to buy shoes.

One of the worst mistakes of my life, and many other NT'ers lives.

Seriously, get a CC for more important things, but not Nikes.

My-T.

^
"You need money to make money..."

"Don't get too high on your own supply..."

"Discipline is key..."

I know all those quotes are generic and "universal," but they are key.

If you applying for a credit card (not even mentioning the "credit crisis" going on currently), and you don't have any cash... Only way to succeed is to strategically buy items, record profits(via excel sheet), and keep going until you at a point you actually produced cash--so much cash--that your "loose" cash is x2 of the credit cardlimit... WITH the card already a $0.

From that point, the world is yours, if you remain discipline and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]consistent[/color], never going "too far" with your own purchases. I picked all this up from the streetsof D.C.... Dealing with "real" hustlers... Not Nikie Barnes type clowns.

Most Americans (sneakerheads, etc.) call themselves "hustlers" but lack the consistent discipline to be respected as one. So, they are always indebt, or a minute away from going back into debt. Ask my wife, who is just starting to "get it" after 10 years of being with me...
frown.gif

I'm talking because I lived it...

And living it now.

A $1000 credit card from the summer of 1999 as a finishing freshman in college is now worth about $20k in CASH in one of my accounts, from flipping shoes as anemployee at Flocker and Fline back in the day, predicting the "market" with my sales and buys, and continuing that trend. Just flipping sale items,items with my discount, etc. No stress. No lines. Connections made throughout the years.

$20 here... $40 there... $10 there... it adds up... As long as you ain't "ballin'" every chance you get.

And no, I'm not driving a "6" and I don't live on a golf course in Bowie, MD.

I'm happy, yet frugal. And my wife and daughter will never have a need if I was to drop dead now. It ain't that hard.

Big Kev's Tip Tips for the Day...

Signing off.

Do you.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Seriously.

Don't get a credit card to buy shoes.

One of the worst mistakes of my life, and many other NT'ers lives.

Seriously, get a CC for more important things, but not Nikes.

My-T.

I wish I would have kept my cards paid off, but now it's waaaaay too late!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
"You need money to make money..."

"Don't get too high on your own supply..."

"Discipline is key..."

I know all those quotes are generic and "universal," but they are key.

If you applying for a credit card (not even mentioning the "credit crisis" going on currently), and you don't have any cash... Only way to succeed is to strategically buy items, record profits (via excel sheet), and keep going until you at a point you actually produced cash--so much cash--that your "loose" cash is x2 of the credit card limit... WITH the card already a $0.

From that point, the world is yours, if you remain discipline and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]consistent[/color], never going "too far" with your own purchases. I picked all this up from the streets of D.C.... Dealing with "real" hustlers... Not Nikie Barnes type clowns.

Most Americans (sneakerheads, etc.) call themselves "hustlers" but lack the consistent discipline to be respected as one. So, they are always in debt, or a minute away from going back into debt. Ask my wife, who is just starting to "get it" after 10 years of being with me...
frown.gif

I'm talking because I lived it...

And living it now.

A $1000 credit card from the summer of 1999 as a finishing freshman in college is now worth about $20k in CASH in one of my accounts, from flipping shoes as an employee at Flocker and Fline back in the day, predicting the "market" with my sales and buys, and continuing that trend. Just flipping sale items, items with my discount, etc. No stress. No lines. Connections made throughout the years.

$20 here... $40 there... $10 there... it adds up... As long as you ain't "ballin'" every chance you get.

And no, I'm not driving a "6" and I don't live on a golf course in Bowie, MD.

I'm happy, yet frugal. And my wife and daughter will never have a need if I was to drop dead now. It ain't that hard.

Big Kev's Tip Tips for the Day...

Signing off.

Do you.

laugh.gif

cant believe you saved that much...are you still employed by footlocker?

cant believe you saved that much...
That's because you are thinking "short term" bra.

You do the math...

10 years.

20k.

Less than $170/month minimum to profit and save... and you not using your "own" cash... from credit card "floating" to using alreadyestablished profit money.

Ain't that hard... when you thinking long term.

ANYONE can save $170 month off GP. I believe that sincerely in my heart. People just refuse to when they have the opportunity.

are you still employed by footlocker?
Naw. I was only there as ptimer and stock dude until my internships. Still got great relationships with all the long term GOOD folks in thecompany. I got MANY in VCU, and got MANY out of shhh while a student at VCU. I pay next to nothing for kicks. That's the way life goes. All the goodfolks I knew at FLine are now long gone, and hate that company with a passion.
laugh.gif

Daddy Warbucks up here is an exception.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom