Penny Foams vs. Jordan XI...and the winner is....

XI's...Crispy DS Concords 2-be-exact
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

XI - Foams have come out in bad colorways (black/red, cactus, all black). The XI NEVER had a bad colorway. Im sure when JB retros them again they will though.
air-jordan-retro-xi-low-ie-azure.jpg

release-date-reminder-air-jordan-11-ie-argon-1.jpg

air-jordan-11-low-snake-skin-white-black-navy.jpg

all trash
the first 2 i understand .....but snakeskin ....%@$......i think ur insane....the are
pimp.gif

Foams.period...really is there a question?Mmmph.I got two pairs of Foams(Eggies and Cactus) and some OG Bred XI.My feet never hurt after either one of theirwears but I like how foams look on my feet while Im lookin down...I also like how the XIs look from a side veiw...
eyes.gif
idk.I like my foams better.

Foams all day! I wore my CDP XIs Monday to go cop the eggplants and I couldn't wait to take em off, they hurt like hell..

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Foams all day! I wore my CDP XIs Monday to go cop the eggplants and I couldn't wait to take em off, they hurt like hell..

Never even tried my CDP XI's on...might not try em on at all actually. But for the record, you owe it to yourself to get a pair of 01 or OG's. Theyfeel much better.

I'm an Xi's man at heart but when i saw the eggplant colorway i fell in love. I gotta go with the Xi's cause i slept on the foams and missed out soi have no comparison

for me it's the foams when they were first released was one of the best era's in in my life and how Icame about getting my first pairs I will take that to my grave, plus I think and this is just my 2 cents the 11's are so over rated, on top of being themost bang-bang shoe ever, I have both shoes in og and retro and the foams I never get tired of,,,

The foams in my opinion look and feel better. I never had the og 11's but these new ones feel rough!

how can this even be a question?? the xi is a classic! nevermind about cdp's and bunk snakeskin colors... the og xi against the og foams??? come on!!!

Back
Top Bottom