People really rocking the T-Skirts?

Come on man. We both know that Ninja is being funny. Ask him what he would wear to an interview. We all know that a suit is the professional attire of choice.

1. cuz of emperor stern

2. not really, then and NFL players wear w/e da hell they want.

3. nerd scientist who take pictures for profit =/= pretentious tumblr lames who take pictures to ironically blow job each other... eddie brock was my favorite anyways.
1. Correct me if I'm wrong but the dresscode is only on the bench...

2. Guaranteed they are not showing up formal events in their jerseys, but suits.

3. He's the OG hipster.
1. wrong, anytime their in a team function da only acceptable attire is either their OWN team apparel ( no banned jerseys, other sports team

apparel) or business casual get ups, no jewelry allowed either.

2. baseball and football players wear whatever da hell they want, its been shown for years >D posted Deion Sanders

da analyst, you gotta wear a suit on ESPN or any of those sports highlight shows. thats their uniform.

3. Spider man didn't wear dorky clothes because he was a pseudo taste maker

thinking he was better then anyone, he wore that crap because he was a

swagless broke college student scientist, who freelanced for da daily bugle which paid next to ziltch. hipsters have

huge grandiose delusions, vs spidey even when he got his powers he thought he was thought he was one of da lamer super heroes.

Come on man. We both know that Ninja is being funny. Ask him what he would wear to an interview. We all know that a suit is the professional attire of choice.
a suit is merely a wrench in da toolbox of a man's handybelt...sure its important, but its not da end all be all like steezy claims.

most people loathe wearing suits if they dont have to.

going back to da OP's OG thread point, da big shirt under a smaller fitted shirt look is ******ed, steezy derailed this thread

SO BAD because as soon as we aimed da cannon's at kanye and all his stan's head he hold's up cam'ron as a diversion

talkin about "oh its not like cam'ron dresses better"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

thinking he slick.

a suit is merely a wrench in da toolbox of a man's handybelt...sure its important, but its not da end all be all like steezy claims.

most people loathe wearing suits if they dont have to.

going back to da OP's OG thread point, da big shirt under a smaller fitted shirt look is ******ed, steezy derailed this thread

SO BAD because as soon as we aimed da cannon's at kanye and all his stan's head he hold's up cam'ron as a diversion

talkin about "oh its not like cam'ron dresses better" :rolleyes :lol:

thinking he slick.

Lulz @ Anlysts uniforms being suits :rofl:

If it was they will all be wearing the same thing, colors and probably have ESPN written on them, they wear suits because just like news anchors and other hosts of TV want to be presented in a professional manner.

NBA players obviously won't suit up to practice or charity event for kids and such in which they go to represent their team.

Have you seen nfl players post conferences??...a big majority of them wear suits and so do baseball players.

Yup, a suit is a tool, not the end it all...I'm not illogical bro, using your awesome anology I'd consider a suit similar to a drill in a toolbox, versatile and damb important IMO...helps you make a statement when you need to....glad you finally admitting some importance to it, ican rest happily :smile:

Thank you NinjaGawd.

Ya gonna try and tell me before Stern enforced a dress code, dudes were looking fly?...it's a reason why he enforced it and it looks pretty good now, more "professional"

I'll play the picture game.

View media item 262130
A more recent picture of Deion

View media item 262131
The NBA before stern came through with da dresscode

View media item 262132
The NBA today

View media item 262133

Ya serious right now b? :lol:

I wonder why Pippen and his kids ain't dressed up in overalls and tees..

View media item 262135

yeah, yeah.... we could go back and forth all day.... but at the end of the day what people view as looking "fly" changes with time and is always matter of opinion so I cant really judge there.... but I can certainly tell you pre-stern era clothes look more comfortable.

Bosh and Wades suits fit way too tight and look straight up silly... Anyone thats been "dressing better" before it was "in" will tell you that a proper fitting suit should NEVER be that tight. IMO cats buying up slimfit suits are going to be laughed at with the same eye we now view the once popular Zoot style "chopper suit". A suit should not be baggy... a suit should not be tight... it should just fit.
lol and wtf was lebron thinking with that monochromatic shirt/tie combo :x :lol: got dude looking like Regis Philbin in 2003 :rofl:

Pippin.... Pippin looks good... His suit fits properly and hes wearing it because hes at a formal fundraiser being held in his name... not just strictly to stunt and boost his ego. Ill bet you dollars to donuts as soon as he could he changed out into some overalls and uptempos :lol: :nthat:

Heres a pic of Dieon taken last week. As you can see he is still wearing his signature bandanna and sunglasses :smokin

View media item 262727

Also... note the fact that in that pic of Brian Wilson you posted hes wearing hemp bracelets, tortoiseshell aviator shades and a damn stocking cap :rofl: :smokin I love it... makes me wonder if hes wearing sneakers too. :nerd:

:rofl: do I expect Deion to play football in a suit?...you dudes man...

Monochromatic setups is actually in at the moment and the suits wade, bosh and Bron are wearing are on the slim end but are not as tight as you make it sound and nobody would laugh at them, stop playing.

Pippen is dressed in a suit and so are his kids because that's the right thing to do, it's what looks presentable and neat, which is the purpose of the suit to begin with, so you arguing with me, yet proving my point about suiting up and why people do it without even knowing it bruh...lol

Btw comfort also varies from person to person, you can't make that call, to you someone might look comfortable in a pair of PJs but they might feel much better in a dress shirt pants and tie....this whole idea of being dressed = being uncomfortable is ridiculous.

Ok we get it.

Some people wear suits and some people don't.

Nothing more needs to be said on the matter.

what do yall think they're looking at?

i think it's a gathering of all the dudes that could potentially be the babys dad..  

homeboy behind will is on the phone giving directions to some basketball team that got lost.

the little arrow in the back is to show where all the dudes that have donated sperm should wait.
Too much effort put into this

thinking he was better then anyone, he wore that crap because he was a

swagless broke college student scientist, who freelanced for da daily bugle which paid next to ziltch. hipsters have

huge grandiose delusions, vs spidey even when he got his powers he thought he was thought he was one of da lamer super heroes.
prove it bruh

:rofl: do I expect Deion to play football in a suit?...you dudes man...

Monochromatic setups is actually in at the moment and the suits wade, bosh and Bron are wearing are on the slim end but are not as tight as you make it sound and nobody would laugh at them, stop playing.

Pippen is dressed in a suit and so are his kids because that's the right thing to do, it's what looks presentable and neat, which is the purpose of the suit to begin with, so you arguing with me, yet proving my point about suiting up and why people do it without even knowing it bruh...lol

whoa ! argue? I wasnt even trying to argue at all...

but now you just gave me something to argue about...

Why the hell you always have to turn general discussion and exchange of opinions into a personal battle against anyone that dosent totally agree with your fashion sensibility's? ...and btw I agree with alot of what you say... just not all of it.

Thats the beauty of fashion... the freedom of expression... the differences. If everyone's style was on par with yours... it wouldnt be your style

Lulz @ Anlysts uniforms being suits :rofl:

If it was they will all be wearing the same thing, colors and probably have ESPN written on them, they wear suits because just like news anchors and other hosts of TV want to be presented in a professional manner.

Wait huh?

They HAVE to wear suits, I'm 99% sure it's in their contract under the attire section, like many occupations have. If they show up in a hoody and jeans, they won't put em on the air and they won't get paid.

How is that not uniform?

Last edited:
that and "black diaspora"??? really? ever been to egypt buddy?

its in africa, but black? eeeeeeeeeehhhhhh

its for sure jesus wasnt white
but if u think Tutankhamen was black, watch a documentary on what he really looked like haha
my man had some buck teeth and didnt look anything like that mask
You must watch Zahi Hawass and the History Hitler Channel a lot. Even Herodotus called the Ancient Kemites "Black with Wooly Hair. I won't derail the thread any further but you should do some research.

Last edited:
There is a difference with dresscode and uniform fam.

Uniform, what refs, athletes, footlocker employees wear.

Dresscode - what analysts, the president and the copy boy of the office wears man...

whoa ! argue? I wasnt even trying to argue at all...

but now you just gave me something to argue about...

Why the hell you always have to turn general discussion and exchange of opinions into a personal battle against anyone that dosent totally agree with your fashion sensibility's? ...and btw I agree with alot of what you say... just not all of it.

Thats the beauty of fashion... the freedom of expression... the differences. If everyone's style was on par with yours... it wouldnt be your style

I'm not here discussing fashion fam or what is style or not, for pages I've been defending the use of suits while others speak of it as the devil, it's a suit for God's sake, it's not the anti-Christ bro...

Is wearing a suit a western trend? Yes. But there is some good reason for that. It isn't by accident.

Wearing a suit is looked at as "being a man" for several reasons. Below is the ideal idea of a suit. I am not talking about a $99 Jos. A Bank generic, non-fitted off the rack stuff. So lets talk about suits in Corporate America..

1. Suits are expensive. If you can afford a nice one, it shows you have your financials in order, as a man should. A suit shows commitment to yourself. You are investing in yourself when you buy a suit. It shows you care about your image. And in the professional world, it isn't just your own personal image you are representing. You will always be a part of something bigger then yourself.

2. Suits require great care. They need to be ironed/steamed and well kept. They take time to put on, and to put away. They take time to get fitted, measured and tried on. They show carefulness, professionalism. If you can't take care of a suit, you can't take care of one of your companies biggest accounts or clients.

3. A suit should always be custom fitted. They are suppose to showcase a strong male physique. The loose Saudi garments don't exactly do that. You are a fool if you don't think physical presence doesn't play an influential roll in the business world. I've seen 5'5, soft spoken, bird chested men get great ideas shot down and often unacknowledged, while a male was a stronger physical presence gets all the attention and thought when they speak, no matter what spews out. It happens everyday. If you are under 6 feet and working in corporate America (like I am), I recommend you hit the gym.

Are there exceptions to what I am saying? Of course, plenty. I'm obviously speaking in a general sense. Is wearing a suit all you need to do in order to become a man or a success in corporate America? Lol, no.

Don't agree? Okay, go tell that to the old timers and big wigs in corporate America, I'm sure you'll change their minds. I've been very fortunate with the quality of mentors I have had and they have given me advice way beyond my years.

References: I work at the world HQ of a 4B CPG company.

Back
Top Bottom