Lupe gettin wit it
smokin.gif

roll.gif

T -skirt

laugh.gif

mean.gif
 Lupe

Last edited:
i went to TOPSHOP LA on Saturday and one of the male employees was wearing a Givency rottweiler crewneck, a topshop pleather pleated skirt and black leggings :rolleyes i never thought i would see the day!!!

i've been seeing a lot of people dress like this in the UK from IG pics....so did they hop on the kanye/asap fashion style or have they always dressed like this in the UK?? and we got introduced to it here in the US because kanye and asap brought it over here? i haven't been to London since 2009....

And these cats are from my city. Los Angeles took a big hit with this trend. Bigger than skinnys.

Same kids who swear by HitBoy and "party" in Hollywood. The line is nonexistent in this day and age.
I need the bloods and crips to unite against this evil.

i've been seeing a lot of people dress like this in the UK from IG pics....so did they hop on the kanye/asap fashion style or have they always dressed like this in the UK?? and we got introduced to it here in the US because kanye and asap brought it over here? i haven't been to London since 2009....

kanye

even asap is jocking kanye i dont see how people dont see this :lol:

Last edited:
There is a difference with dresscode and uniform fam.

Uniform, what refs, athletes, footlocker employees wear.

Dresscode - what analysts, the president and the copy boy of the office wears man...
sounds like all semantics to me...a uniform by definition is a consistancy of same or similiarities bound by a standard or code. So basically a uniform is nothing more then a standard set by individuals in which all participating parties must abide by. The only difference technically between a uniform and a dresscode is being exactly the same.

End of the day unless you are self employeed, or involved in some sort of independent means of earning a living, you wear a uniform. The only difference between the mckie d worker, and the merrill lynch worker (outside of the money being made of course) is the fact one is bound to an exact code and standard, and the other has somewhat of a leeway, if you will in terms of adding a little personal flair.

Kanye West if just an example of what's wrong with the hip hop community and what is wrong with some black males.

The Hater Boxden has the most consistent APR(avy to post ratio) of all time. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom