People Trying To Gain/Lose Weight...What's Your Ideal Weight?

I'm 6'2 and my weight fluctuates between 164 and 175 weekly
frown.gif

I'm trying to get to a solid 185-190. 

I'm 6'2 and my weight fluctuates between 164 and 175 weekly
frown.gif

I'm trying to get to a solid 185-190. 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

like 205 6% bf would be good. im 6'

dunno man
same

205 at 6-8%

ive done it befoere but i need to be back at that.

life was a lil easier back then though, so that was a major factor.

Wow, how do you guys get BF that low? That's crazy. Is it healthy for women to bring it down that low?

I started up in the gym (twice a week lol) and keep getting different advice. The bodyfat I am at now, the trainer who did my assessment said it was good for my height and weight. So, I don't know if I just do weight maintenance. But, I need to tighten and tone, and I cannot lose anymore weight than I already did. So no need for cardio I guess. Like maybe just cardio for warm up and then do resistance and strength training would be good enough to target certain areas?

dunno man
same

205 at 6-8%

Wow, how do you guys get BF that low? That's crazy. Is it healthy for women to bring it down that low?

I started up in the gym (twice a week lol) and keep getting different advice. The bodyfat I am at now, the trainer who did my assessment said it was good for my height and weight. So, I don't know if I just do weight maintenance. But, I need to tighten and tone, and I cannot lose anymore weight than I already did. So no need for cardio I guess. Like maybe just cardio for warm up and then do resistance and strength training would be good enough to target certain areas?

im like 5'11 & i wanna weigh between 180-195 & be cut up. i gotta gain alotta weight homie

im like 5'11 & i wanna weigh between 180-195 & be cut up. i gotta gain alotta weight homie

I'm 6'4 205 right now but am trying to get to 215-220 by the end of August...Having trouble gaining weight though...man I gotta start eating more!

I'm 6'4 205 right now but am trying to get to 215-220 by the end of August...Having trouble gaining weight though...man I gotta start eating more!

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

dunno man
same

205 at 6-8%

Women are TIGHT at 10% serious

dunno man
same

205 at 6-8%

Women are TIGHT at 10% serious

6'3'' 240 but I've always carried my weight well. My ideal is 215 and i have been at 215-220 before. Last year I was at about 230 but you know what happens once you get into a new relationship 
grin.gif
 gained like 10lbs in the last year...

6'3'' 240 but I've always carried my weight well. My ideal is 215 and i have been at 215-220 before. Last year I was at about 230 but you know what happens once you get into a new relationship 
grin.gif
 gained like 10lbs in the last year...

dunno man
same

205 at 6-8%

for me its all diet. and nope its not healthy at all for a woman to be there. i think anything under 13% or so means bf is too low for a woman to get pregnant? aka your body is not meant to get to those levels. 
Al Audi wrote:
JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:

dunno man

same

205 at 6-8%

the hardest thing for me is getting down to that bf% , im naturally lean but not single digit bf lean. 
hard to get down there with a busy life or any stress

Back
Top Bottom