Phone Rings (my invention)... Updates on page 20

^ it's actually designed to secure your device while texting/ surfing. As for talking, I personally don't use the phone ring for that but I've seen people try it tho. The adhesive should fully withstand any typical cell phone activity/ usage. If your intent is to tear it off, it will tear off.

someone needs to come up with a device that prevents your phone from falling out ur pockets, like a sleave of sorts or maybe something that clips to your pockets..idk but that would be useful

Gotta ask yourself more questions OP.

How can your product be that much superior to this product? By price? Quality? Design? Maybe make some colors?

No one really drops their phones from their hands, happens but slipping out of the pocket, leaving it on your lap while you get out of the car, etc is more likely to happen.

And again, I cant get over how ridiculous this would look. Like dawg, you that clumsy to need one of those?

OP, this is what you do...

ad grip to the outside... that way it doesnt slide off of tables and stuff, feel me...

like those socks with the grips at the bottoms...

Interesting idea.  I run a mobile accessory shop, caseitup.com.  I may be able to help you set up a e-commerce website/shopping cart or give you some advice selling online.

I am in tearrrrrsssss  whyyyyy did he have to go in like that!! Whyyyyyy!??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP, I'm just messing with you. I wish nothing but the best for you. Hopefully your hard work will be rewarded. Seriously, **** the people like me making jokes. There have been FAR more ridiculous inventions out there. Any remember Cervix Vapor Rub?

Props to OP for actually creating something and manifesting his thoughts into reality.

Wish you nothing but success with this project and everything else you do bruh.......

But that Informercial gif is one of the funniest things I have ever seen made on NT.

:wow: :rofl:

Not surprisingly ... that GIF would create a viral buzz on it's very own .. OP you need to be taking advantage of free marketing

Back
Top Bottom