Pics of the II + XXI Countdown pack!

I was waiting for th xx1s to surface to judge if I was getting this pack.....and them xx1s are crack!...copped

lol heat23 u aint too bad urself either lolol but yea im ecstatic that my samples are going to stay unreleased but people will learn to love the xx1 in thispack. not bad at all

seems funny seeing a retro of the 21's so early..BUT those 2's are fire!..they might be hotter then the white/black/red 2's

If the red was translucent, and not like recent Foamposites, I'd like those as is.
The ones Ska posted would have had me copping this package and slanging my IIs.

Close Brand Jordan, close...but no cigar.

The XXI's are ok, I like the samples a lot better though, but this package is an easy pass, I'm not a fan of either shoe

Agreed about the XXI's the samples are way better, that red sole is a little much, but I love the II's. I don't know what to think about this packjust yet.

2's look nice, not a shoe i would wear, the 21's get the biggest stoneface man...

you know what i could buy with that $310, instead of this gargbage???

Those XXI's are nice, but I think that this package will be rather easy to purchase in my opinion

All the black based shoes in the packs that has been viewed so far look like trash. (10's, 14's, 17's, 21's,). Which one really looks good anddon't look like varients? Lets wait n see what the "space jams" look like. Hope they don't mess them up.

I'm on the fence about this package..it doesn't scream BUY ME..it screams blandness..21's are ok..but the 2's are the best in this pack..notsure if i should waste the money..or wait till they hit outlets separately..

Im guessing the XX1's are going to be one of those shoes that look good on feet and not in pics. But the ii's are sick.

lls are nice. But that's owed more to the general appeal of the shoe itself. In other words, it's pretty hard to mess the lls up no matter what coloryou slap on 'em.

XXls on the other hand look like fakes.
smh.gif

XXls are the only Jordans I don't have. Looks like it'll stay that way for a while.

XV and XXl tied neck and neck for ugliest Jordans.

One of the few packs I was actually excited about.

Not so much now after seeing those XXI's.

jordan II...

XX1... oh hell NO!!!!

its become evident that jordan brand is doing this on purpose... putting out a nice pair along side with an ugly trash.

im just hoping those xx1 are kid sizes or really early samples

yo michael +@! r u doing?!?!?! dont be a corporate sell out

Originally Posted by indohan

I get it now... The packages are going to 1 black shoes and 1 white shoes...

X/XIII - Black Xs and white XIII
IX/XIV - White IX and black XIV
VI/XVI - White VI and black XVII
II/XX1 - White II and black XX1.

Each of them has a little red variation... Not sure about the XVII though...

And now I'm pretty convinced that XI/XII is going to be XI Space Jam (Black) and White/Red-Silver XII (White).
VII/XVI - Black XVI and I'm guessing it's going to be White/Black-Cardinal Red VIIs.

I'm pretty sure that it was confirmed that the Hares were going to release in this package, although I'm not sure if it would be with themulti-color tongue.

Is it just me or does the suede/nubuck used on the countdown XX1's appear to be of lesser quality than the suede used on the samples and the originalreleases (red/black & grey/univ. blue)?

I'm with the majority here. I like the II's, but hate the XX1's. I guess I will be passing on these.
frown.gif

Am loving those..XX1...will most def be a nice pack, love da II's..
I got some XX1's on today..

Back
Top Bottom