Pics of the II + XXI Countdown pack!

That's hot fire red pink. That's not even red. That %$*# is gonna be like the the red on the foam 1s.
How generic can you be ?!?

im lovin the 2's just what i need for my 1 to 14 collection...but the xx1 eew on the candy toned red...

Not really liking the 21s the candy color red is a little much.....I wanted bulls red. The 2s are a horribly designed shoe so its an easy pass for me. countdown to 7s and 16s.

Originally Posted by cycopth

All the black based shoes in the packs that has been viewed so far look like trash. (10's, 14's, 17's, 21's,). Which one really looks good and
don't look like varients? Lets wait n see what the "space jams" look like. Hope they don't mess them up.

actually, 10's & 17's both look really good & DON'T look like varients...

unfortunately, the same CANNOT be said for the XX1's. and i have to admit that the XIV's are a little disappointing.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm pumped for the II's myself...I always wanted this particular colorway.

The XXI's are a lil disappointing. I would have preferred these:

126971968.jpg

Over these:
Same with me.

God those XXI's are
sick.gif

They look so varient-!@#...

We need to start a petition for them to change it.

Matter of fact we should start a petetion on all the colorways on the packages we don't like.

Hey look what happened when we went hard for the Military IV's.

It never hurts to try.

I was gonna buy this pack because the Blk/Red XX1s would've made the first pack I would be proud to buy. But like always JBdisappointed coming out with a Candy red. The CD XX1s is disappointing.
smh.gif
I'm just going to buy the IIs.

smh.gif
@ JB switching it up.

Im gonna go in the corner and cry...i was looking forward to this pack and now i dont want anything to do with it. i might just pick up the IIs and the IXsfrom the other pack if i can find them parted out but other than that JB is losing me fast. the first pack in my eyes was a hit but theyve missed with the restso far...*waits for 6/17*

THOSE XXI HAVE TO MUCH RED ON THE SIDE IT DOES NOT LUCK THAT GREAT ON THE SHOE........................FOR SURE IM PASSING ON THS........................

im not a big fan of the IIs, but those are
pimp.gif

And the red on the XXIs is a bit bright, but they still look good...hopefully the mens version looks a lil better

Yes, Copped. I already wanted the II's because is had the Black/Chrome boys that dropped in 2004. But the 21's I am a fan of - I have the Red Suede21's. And now JB has just made me want these as well. I'm glad they have more red than those samples we saw. Copped, again.

the 21's do look like fakes.....i wish they released the suedes haha.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by ijapino

I'm pumped for the II's myself...I always wanted this particular colorway.

The XXI's are a lil disappointing. I would have preferred these:

126971968.jpg

Over these:

same here they look better in the first pic the red on the countdown XX1s is to bright
sick.gif
imma pass on this pack
I won't pass because I need those twos. But that comparison makes me really not like the 21s.

Back
Top Bottom