Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

Glossy ain't a problem depending. But the glossy and tone and shade on the AQUAS destroyed it for me.

Anyhow these look alright.

Originally Posted by j o 19

YOURE F'ING KIDDIN ME...I ALREADY HAVE THESE...THEY ARE CALLED THE LAST SHOTS...THEY COULD HAVE GAVE US ANY OF LIKE 3 OR 4 OTHER XIV'S....THIS JORDAN THING IS GETTING OUT OF HAND AND IM NOT FEELIN THE IDEA OF THESE EXPENSIVE!*%* PACKS...IM DEF. ON MY NIKE!@*$ RIGHT NOW...ILL PROB. COP TWO OUT OF LIKE 12 PACKS...JB IS SLIPPIN HARDBODY!

eek.gif
i though it would be the Last Shots

People complaining about the glitter. Someone asking arethese confirmed when it's obvious. Am I still on NT?

Method Man - Therefore, in your estimation, how much blame would you assign to MJ for letting Jordan Brand slip as far as it has? Or should blame be assertedto him at all? If MJ really wanted to, I feel that he could re-establish the ideals that the brand was once based upon and restore the glory of the 'AirJordan' legacy as it once was during his playing days. I can't help but to ponder whether MJ is letting his own company becoming what he most despisedto be as a player which is finding comfort with mediocrity. MJ has always been about being the best and I agree that Jordan Brand has certainly lost itsluster. Hopefully, someone within the Jordan Brand hierarchy will be sympathetic to the sneaker aficionado and will revive the glory days of Air Jordans.

those are real tight. im really feelin the pinstripes on the shoes. they look sexy.

Originally Posted by Method Man

I think red and black are always used so much in the contrast that it'd be OD.
As opposed to black and white?

If I were forced to choose only one word to represent everything lacking in Air Jordans today, it would probably be "authenticity." It's no longer about producing the best product, it's about creating something that's "good enough." It's no longer about producing an exact replica of a classic, but a product that's "close enough." They get the dates of his championships wrong, they get the colors on the sneakers wrong, they don't even use authentic Air Jordans in all of their advertisements or even on their apparel. So, to have a product that's "loosely based" on something Jordan fans remember fondly is just another example, to me, of the mediocrity that's come to represent Jordan brand these days.

It's amazing that a company so obsessed with its past could be said to have lost touch with its roots - but it's not the product they've forgotten so much as the passion and philosophy behind it. Tell me that Michael Jordan ever, during his playing days, represented "good/close enough."

This could've been a special product, but instead it's just another decent, but not remarkable, shoe at a premium price.

I expect better but, then again, that's why I'm no longer their target consumer.

i couldn't agree with u more, HOWEVER don't forget that jordan approves all this chit...

Those arent bad at all..........I tought when i saw them on my sidekick that the stripes were red.............not bad at all..........But what color will te IXbe????

The xiv's are so plain very disapointed, look like i will pass big time plus the 23/levi pack drop the same month. I wonder when these drop if the lastshots are going to be worth more $$$$$$$$ I better get my hands on them now.

the XIVs are one of my favorites Js but they look too much like the last shots that came out recently
frown.gif
i was expecting something like indiglos, they rockable though,but i got towait for the IXs pics to see whats up

I like it but#$!*? Only differences from this to a Last Shot are the white contrast stitching, carbon fiber plate (red to grey), Jumpman Shield color change(yellow to black).

I'll admit the shoe looks good and I have always been a Last Shot fan (one of my GOATs). But IMO they should have made this Last Shot-esque shoe an LS orRetro + colorway and just held the real Last Shot for this pack.

I dig these. If only it was like the XIII and XIV together and the IX and X together, then I could get the two that I want and not have to worry about theothers.

Back
Top Bottom