Pictures of NYC in the 80's

Yea this Era of NYC amazes me to this day my pops is 45 and grew up during the height of this Era in the BX so much has happened it's crazy. Also that 80's drug money was no joke at all...

He told me a story of a dealer who went and bought a new BMW dudes hated and literally set his car on fire the first day..... Same dealer then buys an even more expensive car and proceeds to park the new one next to the remains of charred one :lol:. All of this in the middle of the hood.

Yea this Era of NYC amazes me to this day my pops is 45 and grew up during the height of this Era in the BX so much has happened it's crazy. Also that 80's drug money was no joke at all...

He told me a story of a dealer who went and bought a new BMW dudes hated and literally set his car on fire the first day..... Same dealer then buys an even more expensive car and proceeds to park the new one next to the remains of charred one
laugh.gif
. All of this in the middle of the hood.
laugh.gif
 stuntin'

He told me a story of a dealer who went and bought a new BMW dudes hated and literally set his car on fire the first day..... Same dealer then buys an even more expensive car and proceeds to park the new one next to the remains of charred one :lol:. All of this in the middle of the hood.

BOSS ISH :pimp:

queens>bronx

da white women at the forest hills nysc :pimp:

agreed.

Frank Lucas ain't lying

I love the white girls from queens

i see mad white joints in the summer at madison sq park in bikini just sun bathing. thats my lunch break :pimp: :evil: idk if i can credit manhattan with all that tho...

queens chicks will give da da box smooth, its so dead out there they smash outta boredom.

watch out for those jackson heights colombian broads though, they will clean you outta house and home..broads were pioneers

of getting your body done.

:rofl: :rofl: idk anything about this but lulz nonetheless

As a former resident of the Bronx and current resident of Queens, I can say without an ounce of doubt in my mind that Queens >>>>>>> Bronx. Astoria.:evil: :pimp: :nerd:

my peeps are lame, always wanna go to the city n ****. im tryin to don coqui :lol:

View media item 660965

bruh is shun laying on the highway?

is that really the west side highway? damn nyc looked worse than the philly i know of today. str8 bombed out, and depleted. :smh: im glad i didn't grow up in this bs...

also i would't be surprised if i hear within 10 yrs east ny starts seeing that gentrification...hell i hear bed stuy ain't wat it used to be. Queensbridge? i ride the F everyday, and it is not all black people getting off on that stop, or waiting for the train. anything is possible in nyc i think nowadays :nerd:

My uncle USED to own the building AND Laundromat on the corner of 118th and Pleasant in El Barrio. During the early 2000s, homeboy sold both properties, cashed out and moved out to DR. If he only held on to those properties till now :smh:

is that really the west side highway? damn nyc looked worse than the philly i know of today. str8 bombed out, and depleted. mean.gif im glad i didn't grow up in this bs...

also i would't be surprised if i hear within 10 yrs east ny starts seeing that gentrification...hell i hear bed stuy ain't wat it used to be. Queensbridge? i ride the F everyday, and it is not all black people getting off on that stop, or waiting for the train. anything is possible in nyc i think nowadays

I was in Philly earlier this year for an intership. South Philly is dope, but then when i was driving back to NYC I passed by North Philly and it was like a different place. :x

LIC has been changing. QB is probably the only place that is still hood over there, but other than that new apt building, condo, ect.

This is still very common use to see this everyday when i was down in tribeca going to school.
Kids would spend more time with these woman rather than there parents. Kids would legit love these woman
Parents must be caked though paying them damn near year round

I see this @#$% in my high rise building every day. Bunch of Jamaican women pushing strollers of white kids, looking at me like, "how yu a live 'ere my yute?" :lol:

Insane to see the change the city has gone through in the span of 3 decades.

That concept of Nanny's is really interesting to me just based off the fact that you have predominately black/spanish women raising white children. Racial tension can be eased by doing this.

Can't believe people are calling this pics or nyc gritty! No where near gritty more like a run down east coast Hollywood full of bad actors. Glad I don't stay in new york

It is dumb wild to see the changes that occured throughout the 90s. From the Subway system to the actual Streets. 

It just goes to show how much life can change with age. 

Back
Top Bottom