PIZZA FROM NY!!

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Oh yea....DC area absolutely SUCKS for Mexican food.

man...Silver Spring is mad Hispanic..Peruvian chicken>>> (I know its not Mexican)

Now, Peruvian chicken is another story....DMV got that on LOCK.  My boy is from LA and came out to visit.  He's a food snob.  Took him over to El Pollo Rico and he said that it was the best chicken he's ever had.  High compliment considering the source and from where he's from...
laugh.gif

Salvidorians in the DMV is the equivalent to Puerto Ricans/Dominicans in NYC. 

man...Silver Spring is mad Hispanic..Peruvian chicken>>> (I know its not Mexican)

Now, Peruvian chicken is another story....DMV got that on LOCK.  My boy is from LA and came out to visit.  He's a food snob.  Took him over to El Pollo Rico and he said that it was the best chicken he's ever had.  High compliment considering the source and from where he's from...
laugh.gif

Yup. You're absolutely right! and el Pollo rico is pure cocaine.
laugh.gif

I don't think the rest of the country really knows how big the Hispanic/Salvadorian community is in MD.  Hell, half the girls I've ever dated are Salvadorian.

laugh.gif

Yup. You're absolutely right! and el Pollo rico is pure cocaine.
laugh.gif

I don't think the rest of the country really knows how big the Hispanic/Salvadorian community is in MD.  Hell, half the girls I've ever dated are Salvadorian.

There is a big difference in hispanic/spanish food. from mexican to tex-mex to Salvadorian to Peruvian. I can't find good mexican food here. but the Peruvian and Salvadorian is bomb.

There is a big difference in hispanic/spanish food. from mexican to tex-mex to Salvadorian to Peruvian. I can't find good mexican food here. but the Peruvian and Salvadorian is bomb.

if mexicans aren't making the mexican food it's gonna suck.
laugh.gif
  minneapolis has mexican food on lock. 

if mexicans aren't making the mexican food it's gonna suck.
laugh.gif
  minneapolis has mexican food on lock. 

I've had pizza in areas around NY and none if it compares to pizza from NYC. Just taste different. Sometimes the crust is either too thick or too thin or there may not be enough sauce.

Has anyone ever ate pizza in the Dominican Republic? The sauce is a little bit sweet but it tastes 
pimp.gif

I've had pizza in areas around NY and none if it compares to pizza from NYC. Just taste different. Sometimes the crust is either too thick or too thin or there may not be enough sauce.

Has anyone ever ate pizza in the Dominican Republic? The sauce is a little bit sweet but it tastes 
pimp.gif

Memphis BBQ >

I've traveled the country and still have yet to taste any BBQ that could beat out Memphis. Maybe you all know of some places?

Memphis BBQ >

I've traveled the country and still have yet to taste any BBQ that could beat out Memphis. Maybe you all know of some places?

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Memphis BBQ >

I hear OKC has some mean BBQ but never tried it. The pulled pork and fried chicken I had in my brief stint in Memphis was the best I've ever had, though. Would love to go back just for that
laugh.gif

Oh yeah and ATL's mac and cheese > *

Memphis BBQ >

I hear OKC has some mean BBQ but never tried it. The pulled pork and fried chicken I had in my brief stint in Memphis was the best I've ever had, though. Would love to go back just for that
laugh.gif

I'd love to know of a place in Wisconsin where you can get a crabcake as good as you can get in MD.
laugh.gif
THAT I doubt.
Lol yeah, i was exaggerated a bit.
From someone who lives 10miles from the Chesapeake Bay - this is willllld.
laugh.gif
Come over to that MD Eastern Shore and learn about Blue Crabs on newspaper covered in Old Bay with corn, steamed shrimp, and buckets of beer.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd love to know of a place in Wisconsin where you can get a crabcake as good as you can get in MD.
laugh.gif
THAT I doubt.
Lol yeah, i was exaggerated a bit.
From someone who lives 10miles from the Chesapeake Bay - this is willllld.
laugh.gif
Come over to that MD Eastern Shore and learn about Blue Crabs on newspaper covered in Old Bay with corn, steamed shrimp, and buckets of beer.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Memphis BBQ >

laugh.gif

not even trying to be funny but, ATL's mac and cheese, though?  Isn't that like saying your city has the best PB&Js? Maybe i'm wrong.

Memphis BBQ >

laugh.gif

not even trying to be funny but, ATL's mac and cheese, though?  Isn't that like saying your city has the best PB&Js? Maybe i'm wrong.

Memphis BBQ >

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Memphis BBQ >

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom