PLAN TO PICK UP MILFS....NEED FEEDBACK vol. THE HUNTER IS READY TO HUNT

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
....i think it sounds like a good plan...i mean, no one has tried it yet, and from the looks of it, no one really has experience with milfs.....all talk. I will try it this weekend, and will post results...and hopefully pics if works.

Speak for yourself, plenty of experience this way 

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

laugh.gif
....i think it sounds like a good plan...i mean, no one has tried it yet, and from the looks of it, no one really has experience with milfs.....all talk. I will try it this weekend, and will post results...and hopefully pics if works.

Speak for yourself, plenty of experience this way 

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

I smashed my moms friend, she has 3kids and been married for 10 years.. I'm 18. One word,
Spoiler [+]
COCAINE

Nooooooo!!!! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

I smashed my moms friend, she has 3kids and been married for 10 years.. I'm 18. One word,
Spoiler [+]
COCAINE

Nooooooo!!!! 
laugh.gif

I thought you were trying to pick them up, not "hook up in a public place"
laugh.gif
Seems destined to fail but please do it and give feedback.

I can see so many things going wrong with this.

I thought you were trying to pick them up, not "hook up in a public place"
laugh.gif
Seems destined to fail but please do it and give feedback.

I can see so many things going wrong with this.

roll.gif
that would actually work. Hit up richer areas wherever you are though. More than likely, you'd
hit up some newly divorced cougar ready for the hunt, though your explaination of your plan is stalker level

roll.gif
that would actually work. Hit up richer areas wherever you are though. More than likely, you'd
hit up some newly divorced cougar ready for the hunt, though your explaination of your plan is stalker level

Back
Top Bottom