Planning NikeTalk Live 2018 - Las Vegas or New York?

Where should we host NikeTalk Live 2018?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about carpooling
There's a few of us out here in LA.
I'm sure a bunch of us are gonna go

My birthday is in July. Being in Vegas would be cool. Need to find that Japanese girl at spearmint.

12E225AE-E977-4183-90B9-2DBFF37BB838.jpeg

Got two homies that bartend there. Let me know if you need help :lol:

:lol: Ask them if they know a short, half Japanese girl who wears cat ears and is a dominatrix on the side. I forgot her stripper name :lol: .

I Want To Go Just To Hear One Of Meth's Monologue's About The Wizards In Person.

if it goes like last time
he won't be there
he wants to keep his anonymity
be cool if he skyped in with a cobra commander helmet on
in a wizards jersey
to bless the event though
Although I won't be there, I will be involved with the event planning and online support. We do need someone to mind the store while everyone's in Vegas, after all.

The idea of having an expanded panel discussion that includes remote guests is one we're actively considering. There are a few software platforms out there that would allow us to stream the discussion and allow everyone, including those off site, to submit questions in real time.

Since only around 40 or so members will have the full in-person experience, we want to expand the online programming this time around so everyone interested can take part in some way. Last time around, we held a gaming tournament that was very popular with the guests. Perhaps we can expand that to include an online bracket as well, depending on the title/logistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom