PLAY COUSINS?!?!?!?!? vol. Can't be life o__0

I haven't been on NT in years... and this... this is what i come back to... LOL
sick.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I have one cousin who is smoking hot. Like belonging on tv hot. But why would she smash when she has her choice of a million other guys? We're close anyway. She treats me like an older brother.

I have one cousin who is smoking hot. Like belonging on tv hot. But why would she smash when she has her choice of a million other guys? We're close anyway. She treats me like an older brother.

when i went to visit my grandfather in Albany, my uncle brought his real son (my cousin) and 2 step-kids from the new broad he married. one of the kids was a teenage girl (probably a 6.5) who was grilling the *$@* out of me the entire time i was there. it was wild awkward. if she looked better, i would have smashed, though.

when i went to visit my grandfather in Albany, my uncle brought his real son (my cousin) and 2 step-kids from the new broad he married. one of the kids was a teenage girl (probably a 6.5) who was grilling the *$@* out of me the entire time i was there. it was wild awkward. if she looked better, i would have smashed, though.

yeah i know some Dominican who talked bout it

and be postin pictures on twitter with him bendin over his sister/cousin. :smh:

a few friends told me bout it also & talk about it like its norm when younger ....nah son

yeah i know some Dominican who talked bout it

and be postin pictures on twitter with him bendin over his sister/cousin. :smh:

a few friends told me bout it also & talk about it like its norm when younger ....nah son

that video of the brother/sister combo hasnt been posted yet?

title says play cousins but ya'll in here talkin bout real cousins

nvm i see it...

that video of the brother/sister combo hasnt been posted yet?

title says play cousins but ya'll in here talkin bout real cousins

nvm i see it...

Originally Posted by amel223

It's like you're upset or something. You know damn well if she didn't familyzone you, you'd want to get in there, huh?!

HUH?!

Originally Posted by amel223

It's like you're upset or something. You know damn well if she didn't familyzone you, you'd want to get in there, huh?!

HUH?!

Back
Top Bottom