PLAY COUSINS?!?!?!?!? vol. Can't be life o__0

Originally Posted by eashawty

is this about real cousins or play cousins? cause the title say play cousins...i know out here if a dude call a girl his sister or his cousin that basically mean they $!%*@!. i know ive smashed every female i ever called my sister or cousin except one. now when it comes to real family, i got like 2 cousins who if they werent my cousins id try to smash. but they are my cousins & that would just be nasty

I believe they were talking about real cousins/ sisters

Originally Posted by eashawty

is this about real cousins or play cousins? cause the title say play cousins...i know out here if a dude call a girl his sister or his cousin that basically mean they $!%*@!. i know ive smashed every female i ever called my sister or cousin except one. now when it comes to real family, i got like 2 cousins who if they werent my cousins id try to smash. but they are my cousins & that would just be nasty

I believe they were talking about real cousins/ sisters

how about u just met her and she looks hella good? same age, shes feeling you and everything.... why not? we just met 
devil.gif
devil.gif

how about u just met her and she looks hella good? same age, shes feeling you and everything.... why not? we just met 
devil.gif
devil.gif

The common sense solution to this is simple

IF YOU CAN TRACE A BLOOD LINE FROM YOUR SELF TO THE COUSIN YOU WANT TO SMASH...........THAN YOU NEED TO PASS

IF THERE IS NO BLOOD RELATION AND THAT PERSON IS ONLY CONSIDERED "FAMILY" BECAUSE SOME IN THE FAMILY GOT MARRIED ........THAN YOU SMASH THE HELL OUT OF HER

problem solved

-The Juice

The common sense solution to this is simple

IF YOU CAN TRACE A BLOOD LINE FROM YOUR SELF TO THE COUSIN YOU WANT TO SMASH...........THAN YOU NEED TO PASS

IF THERE IS NO BLOOD RELATION AND THAT PERSON IS ONLY CONSIDERED "FAMILY" BECAUSE SOME IN THE FAMILY GOT MARRIED ........THAN YOU SMASH THE HELL OUT OF HER

problem solved

-The Juice

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

[all jokes] Dominicans, why aint I surprised [/all jokes]

apart of me feels like hes gay. Not that makes it okay but it could justify a little  why she felt so comfortable dancing with him like that.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

[all jokes] Dominicans, why aint I surprised [/all jokes]

apart of me feels like hes gay. Not that makes it okay but it could justify a little  why she felt so comfortable dancing with him like that.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom