Please Delete - rio rancho no longer endorses RIF

Are you guys going to have "the stash" of shoes you say you have in the back on your website? Are they shoes you don't have in your store shelves, or are they just other sizes of the same shoes on your shelves?

One more thing - are those flint XIII's still for sale? How much? is 10/5 the one size you have?

I'm planning of heading over there this weekend, thanks.

^ it will be up on the website, but also be available in store ofcourse. It is a good amount of shoes we dont have out yet and also some shoes we already have in stock but in different prices.

Yes, we still have the flint xiiis in a sz 10.5 and its 220

...if anyone is a 9.5 we will have a OG FLINT XIII for $150, its one of the shoes that will be up for the website.

you gonna hit us with a link and everything tomorrow? you do mean Tuesday as in tomorrow right?
Holla Get Dollas
I'm out to get it, how bout yourself?​

The site is up and it looks good. I'm glad to see my three pairs of shoes up there.

By the way, are you guys having some typre of special promotion on your site because I saw a free pair of shoes...so I went ahead and ordered them :smile:
smile.gif

yea man i saw the free pair of shoes too, but too good to be true plus they don't ask for your shoes size unless you put it in the special instructions box. Hopefully not a scam
long beach to cerritos, I'm the sickest asian baller out there.
WORD!

Stopped by over the weekend and picked up some shoes. Gotta say the store and website is looking good. Props to whoever opened the store.

Since there is RIF LA, any chance on opening a RIF OC? (Orange County)

Lotta shoe heads in the OC too.......Just a thought....
Check out my Ebay Auctions:Seller ID kob8
EMAIL: [email protected]

I need some Nike Penny Foamposites, size 9.

^ might be too late.

An all consignment shop would be nice to see in SF though.
By the way, email me if you're interested in sz13 blk/red 1999 XV or blk/sil XVIII lows for near retail!!!
Use code: 120 good for $5 off any purchase from kaysshoes.com
Use code: RB319710 good for 10% off any purchase from sidelineapparel.com [email protected]

BAHHAHAHA don't expect any kind of expansion from RIF ANYTIME soon...They're location is total crap and barely staying a float at the moment...

Jeff, Ed, Mink and Raph are all good people...Otherwise, RIF is pretty much a joke now...

Quitting that situation weeks ago was the best decision I could have made

LA Avenue in Tokyo is dead too...They are selling women's clothing now HAHAHAH Aerocrombie and Victoria Secret hahahaha

you sound lame laughing at their financial situation.
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

son, you have no idea

working with people for years...and then seeing the result of them constantly not taking your advice...only for it all to come back and slam in their face...

I'm not laughing at them, I'm just happy for myself for being out of a no-win situation

Back
Top Bottom