Please Delete - rio rancho no longer endorses RIF

$200 for sz 12 BACONS!! do you have a 7-8?? i'm about to pay $300 :wow:
embarassed.gif
TEAM AM FAM.......WE MAXINNNN'​

Those blk 87's are kinda sweet. Is that pantent on the side part?

Any Supreme Blazers in a 12? Price?
Imagine growing up In a whole city of groupies
myspace.com/DomKennedy
Aiight, Peace.

hey battleground03, thanks for coming by! and then coming by again haha..2 bad the viotech am1 had to be the greyone box, ill let u know if we get any regular ones!

I was doing some field work yesterday and today and I drove by RIF both days...there were black curtains up. Were you guys closed?

Stopped by today in the afternoon and chatted with Jeff and company, real nice guys. Awesome selection! 8)
glasses.gif

FS: NWT LRG Dead Serious black hody size L

Refs: Ahliang119, bimminkickz, kidRETRO1206, 2 packs of silica gel, etc.

Quote:
hey battleground03, thanks for coming by! and then coming by again haha..2 bad the viotech am1 had to be the greyone box, ill let u know if we get any regular ones!

I'd appreciate that! Thanks again

Just in time for saturday, no school or work! come through to RIF...Oh yea and for all the people calling RIF looking for sz 12 safari supreme airmaxes..we got about 3 pairs, so roll through before its sold!
UPDATE: 01/12/06

i wish you guys had your inventory online. i'm in norcal and i'd feel awful callign and asking "so i'm looking for hot forces in a 12 or 13. maybe some am1's and 90's too...." i called for the dqm 90's today but they were gone. no surprise at that bargain price
Wanted: Size 12: all star af1's, houston all star af1's, playstations, and size 13 hawaiis

damn i feel like a straight clown not checkin this post more often. i live literally right down the street from you guys and have been looking for a size 12 DQM 90 for over a year now for a good price. i need to stop by and really chop it up wit u fellas so i can get some kind of heads up when something like that comes through. i honestly just figure yall dont get much in 12's.. ehh on that one i guess. man ill holla
www.feelmode.com

smh at the jack*** that bought the dqm's at rif and is trying to sell them for 325 on iss. i can't stand people like that
Wanted: Size 12: all star af1's, houston all star af1's, playstations, and size 13 hawaiis

^ :wow:
eek.gif
Where Is This Store At ? Phone # Or Website Please :smile:
smile.gif

Yeah I Know Im Fresh You Aint Gotta Tell Me A Thing Im In The Number Four Jourdans The Ones With The Wing

ballertothend, dont worry about it dude! trust me..ive done that too and i know a lot of people on nt and iss have done that too....

and thank you stepinitup! haha

stopped by today to check out the store and it was kool. the guys that work there are real kool. Gots to go back again

Back
Top Bottom