Please Help Me Get My Phone Back!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

cheesecake factory? you got robbed twice in one night
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is why Crank is that dude.

Originally Posted by jtc85

how do you the know the address is accurate? the GPS locators on google phones/i-phones is only accurate within 5000 meters - unless your APP is straight from the FBI, there is no way in hell it can tell you the exact address - hell i don't even think the CIA has that technology. if anything, your phone is in the vicinity - within a mile give or take

i have a g1 and if the gps is on then it's pretty accurate

Originally Posted by jtc85

how do you the know the address is accurate? the GPS locators on google phones/i-phones is only accurate within 5000 meters - unless your APP is straight from the FBI, there is no way in hell it can tell you the exact address - hell i don't even think the CIA has that technology. if anything, your phone is in the vicinity - within a mile give or take

the app said accurate to within 20 meters.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

First of all dude/chick isn't a thief.. finders keepers

2nd.. it's just a celly.. don't you have insurance on it?

just cop a new one.

insurance just means I get the replacement at a discount. not for free. plus I'd have to start over with my contacts and everything else in the phone.

I'm surprised no simps have offered to get it for you

I'm being completely serious here... but maybe you should offer one of them a date or something the next time you're down there; i'm sure therewill be plenty of takers
laugh.gif

Because right now, you're just asking for a favor from some people you don't know... with no type of compensation planned.

Its funny that in every othe rthread on NT, there is at least 1 person from ATL; however no one has made it known they're from there in this one
laugh.gif

half of these NTers are 5 feet tall and 18 yrs old , they'd need some heavy machinery just walking up to someones crib talking bout.....I lost my iphoneand my gps says its in your house.....whoever goes and gets the phone, please tape this

i lost my dash 2 days ago, even though the model is old i had some nice upgrades (wm 6.5) on it and i grew to love it, damn i wish i woulda had some hi-tech#%+ like that lol....
o well i guess its time to upgrade

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

half of these NTers are 5 feet tall and 18 yrs old , they'd need some heavy machinery just walking up to someones crib talking bout.....I lost my iphone and my gps says its in your house.....whoever goes and gets the phone, please tape this
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Since no one is answering the phone, just text it offering something like $50 dollars in return for the phone. I'm pretty sure they don't wanna justgive it back for free or else they would have tried to do it already.

Or you could just stake out the Cheesecake Factory, find your server/busboy from the other night and ask about your property and if their dumb enough to haveit on them, sound that alarm app you said you got on the phone.

laugh.gif
this whole operation reminds me of
694364_DV_L_F.jpg

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

just tell a guy friend to do it for you .....
This statement makes you seem like a dumb broad.

actually it doesnt. get a life.
a spoiled broad then?

A broad that cant make up her mind between two "phones"?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Oh Angel, my angel... You stay losing phones
smh.gif

just go
zcustomxg4.jpg

the
Desert_Eagle.jpg

sorry i didnt have any constructive advice tho
ohwell.gif
Kick in the door wavin the 44
laugh.gif

If you don't want to pay $100 to get the replacement, how much would you pay to send someone to the house to get it for you?
nerd.gif

so what you got to offer miss
grin.gif
. How about a nice night with you huh?

Back
Top Bottom