Please pray for my mom...... updated.... please pray for her... UPDATED 3/1/10 1st post............

Yo man, I hate to read these types of threads because it makes me think of my mom. Hope your mom pulls through strong and well..

Originally Posted by Lizett

I will not pray for you mom. Hope he gets better though........
Wait, what...?

Whatever.

I hope she gets better. I'll keep her in my prayers. Keep your head up too man. Don't cry. I mean I can't say much to stop you from doing so, butseriously, reading that got me sad as hell.

Why did you post? Get out of here dude. Seriously.

I've prayed and will continue to do so man. My Grandma passed from one. Keep your head up man.

I got you Kid...I know it's tough but you gotta stop crying and be strong for her. Plus why cry and she is alive. Stay prayerful and I will pray for yourmoms well.

Update us soon.

Sorry to hear that.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

I've prayed and will continue to do so man. My Grandma passed from one. Keep your head up man.
Why'd you post? You only posted to get your be good points. I know you're not really gonna pray for her. If a random dude walked up to youwhile you and your girl were on a date groped your date and the dude said pray for me because I've commited sin what do you do? I doubt you'd pray forhim. You're just saying that so other steez on NT will see. Keep your head up fam.
wink.gif

man stay strong i cant even think about that happening to my mom without being depressed and your experiencing it man. Stay strong and hope everything goesright for a speedy recovery

Man just the thought of finding my Mom the way you did makes my eyes water. I'm truly praying she pulls all the way through. All you can do is be strongfor your fam.

Why'd you post? You only posted to get your be good points. I know you're not really gonna pray for her. If a random dude walked up to you while you and your girl were on a date groped your date and the dude said pray for me because I've commited sin what do you do? I doubt you'd pray for him. You're just saying that so other steez on NT will see. Keep your head up fam.
wink.gif
Are you just typing for finger exercise, because that was one of the dumbest posts I've ever read, what kind of comparison is that. If youmeant to say you don't believe in prayer in your first post and just didn't clarify thats fine, but that reply was quite ******ed.

OP I hope your mom gets better.

best of luck man, i will pray for your mother. prepare for the worst hope for the best is all i can say having gone through this type of event.

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Why'd you post? You only posted to get your be good points. I know you're not really gonna pray for her. If a random dude walked up to you while you and your girl were on a date groped your date and the dude said pray for me because I've commited sin what do you do? I doubt you'd pray for him. You're just saying that so other steez on NT will see. Keep your head up fam.
wink.gif
Are you just typing for finger exercise, because that was one of the dumbest posts I've ever read, what kind of comparison is that. If you meant to say you don't believe in prayer in your first post and just didn't clarify thats fine, but that reply was quite ******ed.

OP I hope your mom gets better.
Doubt that was one of the dumbest posts you've read because there are barely any grammatical errors. Prayer is dumb in my opinion. It'slike when dudes tell a chick yo I'ma call you for reals you're a cool cat to kick it with then the dude doesn't call the chick.
laugh.gif
In my opinion this is the same thing. Who honestly prays their heart and soulfor people they don't know? Seems redundant to me. Might as well hit em with the cool story bro pic.
roll.gif

Stay strong bro,ill keep her in my prayers, my mom had breast cancer n goin thru chemo, great uncles ill with fluid around his heart, he uses a pacemaker 2.theey could use some prayer 2 please. but yea stay strong n think, be positive

Back
Top Bottom