Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

My brothers got 3 Paras from his three 5km eggs last night.

He was furious.

I just hatched a ratata from my 5k egg. The best mon I've gotten from the 12 or so eggs I've hatched is an eevee. Cp 47.......

I got back to back bulbasaur from my 2k :pimp: was the only one I was missing from the 3. Got enough candies to evolve it too :pimp: :pimp:

IVs do not affect max CP.
Max cp is standard.

Ivs affext hp..attack..defense.and stamina.

If your mon has PERFECT ivs in a stat..that means that stat will have a 10%increase when its at MAX CP.

For example..dragonites max cp is 3500..so if you have a dragonite at about 1500..with perfext ivs..its stats will only have 5% increase.

ppl are taking ivs wayyy to seriously in this game.
It only really makes a difference in the actual pokemom games.

So until if and when they give us a new battle system its not worth it
I think you're mistaken. If you scroll down and check "IV's Explained" here, you'll see that the formula for calculating CP does take IV into account.

Here's a screenshot of a Charizard with an IV range between 44-53%, and the possible stat outcomes at level 40.

View media item 2119538
Check where it says "Your Best". Those are the best possible stats if this particular Charizard is in fact at 53% IV. If it is at 53% IV, it's max CP can only be 2437. Below that, where it says "Best Possible" is referring to a Charizard at 100% IV. You see there that the CP is higher because it has 100% IV, thus allowing it to reach max CP. The formulas they're using to calculate those numbers were taken from the game code.

Regardless of who's right or not, I agree with you :lol:. IVs aren't really a huge deal. They can only make up to a 10% difference, but that's probably more like a 5% difference because nobody is catching any 0% IV Pokemon :lol:. You're better off looking for a "perfect" moveset rather than IV. Although the perfect moveset can be constantly changing if Niantic keeps changing the damage stats for certain moves.

Last edited:
I caught my second wild Blastoise today

They were really hard to catch

One is 380 the other is 817 but whatever :smh:

One is 380 the other is 817 but whatever
mean.gif
I finally downloaded the app Wed night, so I'm only lvl 6. Should I be seeing (even low CP) starters in the wild, if they're out there? Before I downloaded the app, I used to see multiple Bulbasaur in my town pretty regularly on Pokevision, so I picked Charmander thinking that Bulbasaur was a gimme. I dunno if it was due to the spawn location switch happening or what, but I have yet to actually see a single starter in the wild 
mean.gif
 Beginning to think that my Charmander will be "Forever Alone" 
laugh.gif

PS- **** Niantic for shutting down Pokevision

Last edited:

One is 380 the other is 817 but whatever :smh:
I finally downloaded the app Wed night, so I'm only lvl 6. Should I be seeing (even low CP) starters in the wild, if they're out there? Before I downloaded the app, I used to see multiple Bulbasaur in my town pretty regularly on Pokevision, so I picked Charmander thinking that Bulbasaur was a gimme. I dunno if it was due to the spawn location switch happening or what, but I have yet to actually see a single starter in the wild :smh:  Beginning to think that my Charmander will be "Forever Alone" :lol:  

Depends on where you live. If they're on Pokevision then it's a strong chance that they are out there though they won't show up in you nearby pokemon for some reason. Also, if you don't live in a major area (CA or NY) good luck finding anything forreal :lol:

You'll see them at any level. Seent some mans wife first Pokemon were charmander and like 17cp Dragonite :lol:

Any Pokemon is possible. **** niantic for not fixing their tracker

One is 380 the other is 817 but whatever
mean.gif
I finally downloaded the app Wed night, so I'm only lvl 6. Should I be seeing (even low CP) starters in the wild, if they're out there? Before I downloaded the app, I used to see multiple Bulbasaur in my town pretty regularly on Pokevision, so I picked Charmander thinking that Bulbasaur was a gimme. I dunno if it was due to the spawn location switch happening or what, but I have yet to actually see a single starter in the wild 
mean.gif
 Beginning to think that my Charmander will be "Forever Alone" 
laugh.gif

Depends on where you live. If they're on Pokevision then it's a strong chance that they are out there though they won't show up in you nearby pokemon for some reason. Also, if you don't live in a major area (CA or NY) good luck finding anything forreal
laugh.gif
You'll see them at any level. Seent some mans wife first Pokemon were charmander and like 17cp Dragonite
laugh.gif

Any Pokemon is possible. **** niantic for not fixing their tracker
lucky *** ***** 
laugh.gif
  And yeah, they should've made sure their own app worked 100% before shutting anything else down 
mad.gif

I ain't seen nothing nice today and I drive around Orlando for work.. Place is dead must be the update

Peeped one of my old goto parks for dratini and magikarp. It was still a goldmine for karps. Caught a few dratini as well :pimp:

I wanna know why Niantic didn't make a "lite" version of Go that could run in the background and log your steps for eggs etc. For that matter, add pedometer functionality to work in tandem with GPS (for when you're on the treadmill etc). As far as I know, it uses GPS position alone (and is limited to 20 mph or below for egg incubation).

My team is nowhere near strong enough to attempt a gym battle, yet, but for those that are battling:

Last edited:
so if i have a lucky egg i should catch like 60-70 pidgeys first and then hatch it and evolve them all? 
nerd.gif

edit: only lvl 9 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
deleted the app and redownloaded it and im still almost level 23 so happy

99 magikarp candies away from gyradose

soon

so if i have a lucky egg i should catch like 60-70 pidgeys first and then hatch it and evolve them all? :nerd:

edit: only lvl 9 :nerd:

Yes. Supposedly the max number you can evolve off one egg is 62, but it requires that you waste no time between evolves

As far as I understand you should collect your pokecoins and dust as soon as you have as many gyms taken over that you can hold at once (max you can takeover at one time is 10, unless this was changed). In my experience I'm lucky to get to 3 different gyms before the first one I took over starts getting attacked. Therefore I hit 2-3 gyms and then collect my 20-30 coins and dust. Some days I don't have much time to play so I just hit 1 gym, collect and keep it moving. Timer resets every 21 hours. I'm sure if I played in the middle of the night I could hit 4-5 before they get taken down. 

All of this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom