Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I still haven't tried to take a gym. Been trying to get some juiced Pokemon first. I may walk around the city tonight and put in work if it doesn't rain.

Last edited:

What a fun ride the tower of terror is 
nthat.gif
They will tear down the one in California Adventure... 

Ain't that some shiiii. The cemetery I go to everyday got rid of all the pokestops and gym. I was flourishing onsite.

What a fun ride the tower of terror is 
nthat.gif
They will tear down the one in California Adventure... 
wow just had to do my googles on this, never been to Cali one yet but was very curious as to why.

seems like a dope reasoning, they are gonna keep it some what the same but change theme and rename it to Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission Breakout.

going to make it to achor more to Marvel Characters which is dope

so if i have a lucky egg i should catch like 60-70 pidgeys first and then hatch it and evolve them all? :nerd:  

edit: only lvl 9 :nerd:
Correct. And don't be tempted to evolve one into a Pidgeot while doing so (like me :lol:). It's better to use your candies on all pidgeys, more efficient with the candies that way.

Then when you have a ****-load of pidgeottos, you can transfer and then evolve the best pidgeotto.

Ain't that some shiiii. The cemetery I go to everyday got rid of all the pokestops and gym. I was flourishing onsite.

Niantic did, not the cemetery. It appears it hasn't affected my local watering holes.

Last edited:
MAJOR UPDATE: You should be able to buy items during the capture screen! If I'm riding and see something to catch but I'm not equipped to catch them, I NEED TO BUY MORE BEFORE I LOSE THE 'MON![emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]
View media item 2119803

Last edited:
As far as I understand you should collect your pokecoins and dust as soon as you have as many gyms taken over that you can hold at once (max you can takeover at one time is 10, unless this was changed). In my experience I'm lucky to get to 3 different gyms before the first one I took over starts getting attacked. Therefore I hit 2-3 gyms and then collect my 20-30 coins and dust. Some days I don't have much time to play so I just hit 1 gym, collect and keep it moving. Timer resets every 21 hours. I'm sure if I played in the middle of the night I could hit 4-5 before they get taken down. 
All of this.
How do you collect coins when you're defending a gym? I saw an open spot at a gym near work on Friday and threw one of my pokes in there just for the hell of it. I figured that it would automatically give you coins/dust, but I guess you have to accept them? Even though my guy was low CP, he sat there for at least several hours (my work is in a random part of town that people mostly drive past), but my coin counter still says 0... I'm guessing I was supposed to DO something to claim my coins before the gym got taken over by a different team?

Last edited:
As far as I understand you should collect your pokecoins and dust as soon as you have as many gyms taken over that you can hold at once (max you can takeover at one time is 10, unless this was changed). In my experience I'm lucky to get to 3 different gyms before the first one I took over starts getting attacked. Therefore I hit 2-3 gyms and then collect my 20-30 coins and dust. Some days I don't have much time to play so I just hit 1 gym, collect and keep it moving. Timer resets every 21 hours. I'm sure if I played in the middle of the night I could hit 4-5 before they get taken down. 
All of this.
How do you collect coins when you're defending a gym? I saw an open spot at a gym near work on Friday and threw one of my pokes in there just for the hell of it. I figured that it would automatically give you coins/dust, but I guess you have to accept them? Even though my guy was low CP, he sat there for at least several hours (my work is in a random part of town that people mostly drive past), but my coin counter still says 0... I'm guessing I was supposed to DO something to claim my coins before the gym got taken over by a different team?

When you open up the "shop" icon, you collect your coin bonus up in the top right corner.

Go into the 'shop' area of the game and there's a shield in the top right you click on to collect.

wow just had to do my googles on this, never been to Cali one yet but was very curious as to why.

seems like a dope reasoning, they are gonna keep it some what the same but change theme and rename it to Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission Breakout.

going to make it to achor more to Marvel Characters which is dope
Yep exactly...  I guess it would still have that up and down ride but we'll see how that goes...   

If i get another ******* kabuto out of a 10k egg man
At least you getting 10k eggs 
tired.gif

Got one at level 15 and ain't seen one since 

Shouldn't have been in cemeteries to begin with
I go running in a cemetery
nerd.gif
If i get another ******* kabuto out of a 10k egg man
Send em my way b
laugh.gif

If I could i would tbh. No point in having 3 kabutos out of 5 eggs man

Am I the only one that couldn't get any items from the Pokéstop today? I try to pin it but it wouldn't spin..

I wish the pokemon sounded like they do on the tv show.

Just saw an onyx and i did his 'yoooooooooooooooooo' adlib 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom