Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I am starting to think most of you guys were cruising along with terrible throwing habits before :lol:

I had to slightly adjust my curveball throws (the sensitivity has changed and Pokemon distance were altered) but I am still catching CP500+ Growlithes with single great curveballs just as before.

I am starting to think most of you guys were cruising along with terrible throwing habits before
laugh.gif

I had to slightly adjust my curveball throws (the sensitivity has changed and Pokemon distance were altered) but I am still catching CP500+ Growlithes with single great curveballs just as before.
Well, each pokemon has a different catch rate. It's easier to catch a 600cp growlithe than it is to catch a 200-300cp abra.

I am starting to think most of you guys were cruising along with terrible throwing habits before :lol:

Lies

I reside in a semi growlith nest and it takes me 3-5 greatballs with razzberries for cp300-400 growlies

That is just an example because I actually see plenty complain about Growlithe escaping and running.

But nothing has changed with the escape rate and I am still catching the same pokemons at the same rate.

If it took me 5 great balls to catch a CP400 Pikachu before, it took me the same amount today.

Had a squirtle run after about 10 balls earlier 
indifferent.gif
 and I'm a beast with that curve, bro.

After about 6-7 regular/great balls wasted.. I swapped to Ultra balls and raspberries. I need to see real proof that it hasn't gone down. Since the update I've had way more 100cp pokes run from me than ever. Maybe cause I'm just getting higher in level 
eyes.gif

Lies

I reside in a semi growlith nest and it takes me 3-5 greatballs with razzberries for cp300-400 growlies

Again, ya'll have terrible throws and been scathing by or something and now that things have been adjusted ya'll are struggling :lol:

No way I am going to lie about catching Growlithes :rofl:

The starters are always harder to catch

I actually dont have a problem with growlithes being hard to catch because they are pretty strong.

The problem is everything else including the trash pidgeys that all of a sudden became super hard to capture.
Anything in the 100cp territory will usually get caught with about 1-2 regular balls but now they became great ball territory.
Spend too many regular pokeballs on low cp trash and they escape.

If anything Pidgeys and Rattatas were easier to catch because they put them closer and I literally just have to flick 'em one-handed to catch.

It's almost impossible to miss a throw on 'em now.

I ain't missing throws.. they're literally escaping my balls and dashing away. Like I said.. maybe because I'm a higher level and more experience there for garbage is harder to catch.. because that would make a lot of sense.

The problem with curve balls is that it doesnt always register the throw as a curve so I just stop doing them.

They say it increases catch rate but i dont see evidence to that

The people that are having a hard time catching Pokemon, why are you trying to catch Rattatas and Pidgeys in the first place?

Definitely helps me and it takes away the random curve balls that happens at times especially when a berry is used.

Plus I believe if you dig through reddit, someone datamined and saw the better catch rate for curve throws.

Difficulty could also be in the levels, the higher you are the more difficult it is to catch.

I will say this, I play on my iphone but when i try to catch something on a Samsung device, that throw is way more sensitive and makes it more difficult. Maybe I am just used to my iPhone?

Yeah, curving is just easier for me as well.

When I had the HTC 10 for a few days it was definitely a different feel to when I was using my iPhone. Maybe because the game runs smoother on iOS.. I don't know just feels better.

Yeah, curving is just easier for me as well.

When I had the HTC 10 for a few days it was definitely a different feel to when I was using my iPhone. Maybe because the game runs smoother on iOS.. I don't know just feels better.
I have it on both and can confirm it is smoother on iOS. I still didn't update the game on the HTC yet tho.

I've been collecting .5-1 worth of gold coins daily with my Snorlexs [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Hatched two more 10ks

First was a Hitmonchan!!! But at 850ish CP :frown:

2nd was a MONSTER

1800+ CP Lapras! 

I hit level 23 today so i decided to go in and level up everything that can hit their final form 

My squad is **** man

Ill post the whole team in the am tomorrow

but this is page 4 based on CP stuff

I worked so freaking hard on this game man. Eyes are water up at what i accomplished

Hitting up all the gyms on the way to the gym in the AM

Last edited:
Yo do you get any compensation for completing achievements 100%? I have a few that I'm about to finish. Do you get extra xp? Or stardust?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom