Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I haven't changed my throwing motion and I never curved the ball much unless for some reason it started to register curves and then I would just adjust and throw a curve. I would just flick it straight with super high accuracy. So seeing them break out more often is very noticeable for me.

Man eff this game. This is my lineup
View media item 2120217
And this is what is in my area 24/7
Never eem seen a snoralax, charmaner, dratini, you-name-it-if-it's-good-I've-never-seen-it.

View media item 2120220

Man u got 3 1000cp Pokemon, chill out. I'm level 17 almost 18 and have yet to get one. Only positive is that the update allowed me to get a few different Pokemon but they still never cracked 400cp.

Somewhat related pokemon news.

Some familiar pokemon get some drastic changes in the new region. Apparently it's not a transformation or evolution. It's just that these specific pokemon are just different in this region.

Is this for the upcoming tv show or the new game?

Believe the news came out yesterday with a trailer for the new games, Sun & Moon. There are also type specific "Z-Moves" that can be used once per battle.

Though I'm sure the show will follow suit soon enough.

both i would assume since the games and show reflect eachother

the games have always had pokemon with different variations based on region.

like arbok for instance. this is just the first time a pokemon region atually effects its type

Somewhat related pokemon news.

Some familiar pokemon get some drastic changes in the new region. Apparently it's not a transformation or evolution. It's just that these specific pokemon are just different in this region.

Believe the news came out yesterday with a trailer for the new games, Sun & Moon. There are also type specific "Z-Moves" that can be used once per battle.

Though I'm sure the show will follow suit soon enough.

both i would assume since the games and show reflect eachother

the games have always had pokemon with different variations based on region.

like arbok for instance. this is just the first time a pokemon region atually effects its type

pretty cool to see but I hope it's just for a handful of old Pokemons because then it'll just look lazy

have they revealed the new region yet?

Last edited:
pretty cool to see but I hope it's just for a handful of old Pokemons because then it'll just look lazy

have they revealed the new region yet?
im sure theyll keep it to a minimum. giving these pokemon new types and abilities will def be a game changer for them competitively. ice/steel and ice/fairy are going to pretty interesting type combos. all pretty defensive typings which goes well with the way i like battle competitively.

as far as the new region goes

Alola  (Japanese: アローラ地方  Arōra-chihō) is a region of the Pokémon world. It is the setting of Pokémon Sun and Moon. The Alola region is made of up four natural islands and one artificial island.

The Alola region is a popular resort destination and attracts a lot of tourists from other regions.

In Alola, humans and Pokémon coexist in a very close relationship, and a culture has developed that is different from other regions.

^ ^ ^

Awesome. If the rumor of NX having a handheld also, might be the first time I consider another Pokemon game.

I think Platinum? Which was pretty much Diamond & Pearl iirc. It's been a while so my memory is foggy.

I really considered the XY because of Mega Evolutions and Player Search but just never pulled the trigger.

I think Platinum? Which was pretty much Diamond & Pearl iirc. It's been a while so my memory is foggy.

I really considered the XY because of Mega Evolutions and Player Search but just never pulled the trigger.
xy away was a major over haul! id highy consider picking up x/y or omega ruby/alpha sapphire to get you used to the new dynamics. especially if youre interested in battling.

sweet Lapras, have yet to encounter one

xy away was a major over haul! id highy consider picking up x/y or omega ruby/alpha sapphire to get you used to the new dynamics. especially if youre interested in battling.

thanks for the tip, I'll check it out

looking at best Buy though, kind of crazy that they aren't even on sale

Last edited:
This game has lost its luster for the people working in offices.

Pokevision is dealy missed :lol:

I'm looking at Trackemon.com and it doesn't seem to be the same. Does anyone else have alternatives?

If you're tech savvy, try this out:

It'll create your own locally hosted Pokevision-style map. I haven't tried it nor I have saw what it actually looks like so ymmv.

Back
Top Bottom