Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

After saving all the candies and dust for a week. Hit level 23 yesterday and went off with leveling everything that i could get to final form

I RUN ALL LONG ISLAND GYMS

NYC TOO

STAY OFFF MY BLOCK

Last edited:
Rohr Park in Chula Vista had all the Scythers like last week but Idk after all the updates. What part of San Diego are you from
Thanks.  Chula Vista.  I saw a lot of Scythers when I hiked up Cowles last Saturday.  Im still low level 
laugh.gif
 so Im just trying to find good Pokemons. 

Thanks.  Chula Vista.  I saw a lot of Scythers when I hiked up Cowles last Saturday.  Im still low level :lol:  so Im just trying to find good Pokemons. 

I was gonna try cowles last week with a buddy and dude didn't wake up lmao

I'm actually moving to eastlake today. Balboa park is prime though. Especially on the weekends.

Haha I'm level 15 but I'm still kinda lurking cause everyone in this thread is flourishing and im here scavenging for candy :lol:

Last edited:

I'm actually moving to eastlake today. Balboa park is prime though. Especially on the weekends.
Yeah, I think Scyther popped up 6-7 times at the lower half of the trail.  Only caught 3 since I ran out of balls...  Hahaha!  

Oh nice!  I live close there off of H st.  I hear Balboa is all stops but not much for actual Pokemon.  Friend also told me Imperial Beach pier.  I went to Coronado Friday night to see whats up because people were saying Aerodactyl was spotted there.  I didnt see it but I end up getting a low level Gengar.  I also hear J street marina has a lot of good pokemon.  

Niantic attempts to soothe uproar over Pokemon Go tracking system removal

Pokémon Go developer, Niantic, has finally responded to fans angered about the recent update which changed up the tracking system in the augmented reality title so drastically. Although it did claim to be taking user complaints seriously and looking to address the issue, it seemed to mostly dance around the questions of the community, not answering anything in any great detail.

Though considering Niantic’s reputation as being tight lipped, this could be seen as a step in the right direction.

For weeks, players thought that there was a bug in the Pokémon Go app that made it seem as though every Pokémon was three steps away. Instead of fixing this with the app update, Niantic just decided to do away with the number of steps altogether. That means that all you know now about the location of your next capture is that it’s somewhere in the general vicinity.

Although initially thought to be due to safety concerns, as geolocation seems to often come with rather alarming side effects, Niantic’s statement seems to clear that up and suggest that the tracking feature was “confusing,” to players and that it “did not meet [Niantic’s] underlying product goals.”

The Facebook post assured users that the team would be continuing to look at the system, and re-implement it with improvements.

Another thing fans were upset about was how the update shut down some third-party Pokémon tracking sites. According to Kotaku, one of the most popular of these, Pokévision, which allowed fans to track Pokémon by reporting and aggregating information on where they caught specific Pokémon, shut down around the same time as the update.

Niantic did address that as part of its post, though it stopped short of claiming that the update was designed to take down these services:

“We have limited access by third-party services which were interfering with our ability to maintain quality of service for our users and to bring Pokémon GO to users around the world,” Niantic said. “The large number of users has made the roll-out of Pokémon GO around the world an… interesting… challenge. And we aren’t done yet! Yes, Brazil, we want to bring the game to you (and many other countries where it is not yet available).”

While other sites, such as Pokémaps and Pokémon Radar, still seem to be operational, the systematic removal of these sorts of sites and in-game tracking may present a potential problem for hardcore players. As Pokévision creator Yangcheng Liu pointed out on Twitter, the combined removal of the internal and external tracking features is going to make it hard to actively track Pokémon.

Moving forward, Niantic promised to try and improve communications with fans, even though staff were working “crazy hours,” to try and keep the game operational as more territories come online.

If none of that really answered questions you have, at least the latest update wasn’t all doom and gloom. You can now re-customize your character, even after you’ve created him or her. When it comes to battle, Damage Per Second (DPS) has been improved for almost all moves, which is said to make combat all the more entertaining. Lots of nests across the globe are now spawning different species, which is keeping things interesting for those who have been playing for quite some time now.

And finally, you can now save yourself from accidentally transferring your favorite Pokémon thanks to the elimination of the transfer button from the bottom of the game’s details screen.

Thanks.  Chula Vista.  I saw a lot of Scythers when I hiked up Cowles last Saturday.  Im still low level :lol:  so Im just trying to find good Pokemons. 

Haha I'm level 15 but I'm still kinda lurking cause everyone in this thread is flourishing and im here scavenging for candy :lol:

I live in Eastlake :smokin

really miss pokevision. there was an aerodactly by my apartment last night but couldn't track him at all :smh:

The thing is that the game shows "nearby" mons that aren't even exactly there. So you could be wondering around for hours and find nothing.

I mean it really makes no sense that Pokemons despawns in 15min and that same Pokemons could be on that nearby tab for hours and hours.

I think that is one of the most f'd up and cruel things Niantic did and Pokevision resolves.

Last edited:
Heres what the pokemon nests have changed into

#1 Bulbasaur --> #1 Bulbasaur...
#4 Charmander --> #1 Bulbasaur
#7 Squirtle --> #4 Charmander
#10 Caterpie --> #7 Squirtle
#21 Spearow -->
#23 Ekans --> #21 Spearow
#25 Pikachu --> #23 Ekans
#27 Sandshrew --> #25 Pikachu
#29 Nidoran♀ --> #27 Sandshrew / #25 Pikachu
#32 Nidoran♂ --> #29 Nidoran♀ / #27 Sandshrew
#35 Clefairy --> #32 Nidoran♂ / #29 Nidoran♀
#37 Vulpix --> #35 Clefairy / #32 Nidoran♂
#39 Jigglypuff --> #37 Vulpix / #35 Clefairy
#43 Oddish --> #39 Jigglypuff
#46 Paras --> #43 Oddish / #39 Jigglypuff?
#48 Venonat --> #43 Oddish
#50 Diglett --> #46 Paras
#52 Meowth --> #48 Venonat
#54 Psyduck --> #50 Diglett
#56 Mankey --> #52 Meowth / #50 Diglett
#58 Growlithe --> #54 Psyduck / #52 Meowth
#60 Poliwag --> #56 Mankey / #54 Psyduck
#63 Abra --> #58 Growlithe / #56 Mankey
#66 Machop --> #60 Poliwag / #58 Growlithe
#69 Bellsprout --> #60 Poliwag
#72 Tentacool --> #66 Machop? / #63 Abra
#74 Geodude --> #69 Bellsprout / #66 Machop
#77 Ponyta --> #69 Bellsprout
#79 Slowpoke --> #72 Tentacool
#81 Magnemite --> #74 Geodude /#72 Tentacool
#83 Farfetch'd --> #77 Ponyta
#84 Doduo --> #77 Ponyta
#86 Seel --> #79 Slowpoke / #77 Ponyta
#90 Shellder --> #81 Magnemite / #79 Slowpoke
Nothing? --> #83 Farfetch'd
#92 Gastly --> #84 Doduo / #81 Magnemite
#95 Onix --> #86 Seel / #84 Doduo
#96 Drowzee --> #86 Seel
#98 Krabby --> #90 Shellder
#100 Voltorb --> #92 Gastly
#102 Exeggcute --> #95 Onix / #92 Gastly
#104 Cubone --> #96 Drowzee / #95 Onix
#106 Hitmonlee --> #98 Krabby / #96 Drowzee
#107 Hitmonchan --> #100 Voltorb / #98 Krabby
#108 Lickitung --> #102 Exeggcute / #100 Voltorb
#111 Rhyhorn --> #104 Cubone / #102 Exeggcute
#114 Tangela --> #111 Rhyhorn / #104 Cubone
#115 Kangaskhan --> #116 Horsea? / #111 Rhyhorn
#116 Horsea --> #114 Tangela? / #111 Rhyhorn
Nothing? --> #115 Kangaskhan
#118 Goldeen --> #116 Horsea
#120 Staryu --> #118 Goldeen
#122 Mr. Mime --> #118 Goldeen
#123 Scyther --> #120 Staryu
#124 Jynx --> #123 Scyther / #120 Staryu
#125 Electabuzz --> #124 Jynx / #123 Scyther
#126 Magmar --> #125 Electabuzz / #124 Jynx
#127 Pinsir --> #126 Magmar / #125 Electabuzz
#128 Tauros --> #127 Pinsir / #126 Magmar
#129 Magikarp --> #127 Pinsir
Nothing? --> #128 Tauros
#133 Eevee --> #129 Magikarp / #126 Magmar??
#147 Dratini --> #133 Eevee
Nothing? --> #147 Dratini (RIP)

You'll notice that theres a slash (/) for many of them. It appears that it differs from region to region what a nest has changed into. For example, around here the local hitmonlee nest changed into a krabby nest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom