Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Tesla3.gif

Im done with this game until they fix it

5km hatched and I got a dookie *** pidgey. 10cp Magikarp ran from me after escaping 6 Pokeballs even though it said "Nice" and "great" smh

I'm out of potions. What are my options. ?

Is there a hospital I can go to ?

Picture for attention.

latest

Last edited:

Go to any area that has a high density of pokestops and keep hitting them up. Maybe its me, but Ive noticed that im now getting more balls but very little potions. Then again, I have been battling more in the last week than I ever have.

The thing is that the game shows "nearby" mons that aren't even exactly there. So you could be wondering around for hours and find nothing.

I mean it really makes no sense that Pokemons despawns in 15min and that same Pokemons could be on that nearby tab for hours and hours.

I think that is one of the most f'd up and cruel things Niantic did and Pokevision resolves.

Yea man. Its now a requirement that you regularly restart the game if you want to even attempt to track a mon down(which I've been having mild success with).

For those of you who say its become harder to catch mons, are you on ios or android?

Last edited:

Is there a hospital I can go to ?

Picture for attention.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemon/images/1/1f/A_Hoenn_Nurse_Joy.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131112163523[/quote]

Go to PokeStops.

[quote="nike4KJA05, post: 26282410"]is that guy playing Pokemon is his Tesla? Lol[/quote]

yah, dude hacked into to it so he could play on the screen

If they do trading would both parties have to be at a pokestop with a option to select trade?

Or would they set a Trade Center up near pokestops

I'm pissed. My girls are napping and this sonuvabeech decides to park it SOMEWHERE
I wuoldnt stress it.

its probably at a nearby gym and the game glitching thinking its catchable.

Happens to me fairly often

Caught a lapras downtown Hopkins as I was hitting up happy hour with some coworkers. Wish it were stronger only 700cp :smh: couple other cats got 49 :lol: could've been worse I guess

View media item 2120643
Dropped this guy off to level up the gym. Got it to 3 before I got bored and left. Come back today and he's still holding it down and high level snorolax, vaporeon, and electabuzz joined the gym. Currently level 7 as you can see under 5k prestige from lvl 8 :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom