Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

View media item 2125177fact that vaporeon has double the health of flareon and jolteon is absurd. All three of those are within half a level of each other too. I made sure you could see where the meter is.

Idk. That still wouldn't be as big a deal if they got rid of all the spoofers. Heard it's way worse in Asia. Just released in Singapore this morning and already all the gyms occupied by level 35 trainers with 2k+ cp mons. Good thing you can have only 10 in a gym at once otherwise nobody would ever be able to get in a gym.

Just caught a Snorlax 
nthat.gif
 Only 760cp doe

Theres a high chance theyre cheating some way...aint no way in hell someone gonna catch a high cp mon while on the crapper unless they live in a high dense area

Not even :lol: I've posted in here multiple times about how terrible my area is. I get eevees, ratatas, PIDGEY'S, spearows, weedles, and caterpies from my house and about a 6 mile radius. I'm level 21, strictly from evolving PIDGEY'S with lucky eggs.

But don't get me wrong. Show me a way to cheat and I'm doing that faster than you can say blueberry pancakes :lol:

Ughh my area got the same player level 35 with cp mons 2500-3500 holding down gyms. :smh:

They need to perma ban these cheatin fools. How am i suppose to compete with that.

Last edited:
Lol, I couldn't even take down a 1k cp poliwrath with an 800 cp electabuzz last night. Why electric pokemons are so weak in this game is beyond me. On the flip side, that poliwrath will be my next thing I evolve.
seems like you don't know 1. How to play 2. You have a weak *** Mon.

I took down a Lapras 1800+ with a 1350 Richu ...

electric pokemon do seem weak compared to others.

it was true in the first gen game too. The only worthy electric were Zapdos and Jolteon (because of his speed).

electabuzz, magneton, raichu, electrode were all trash.

Nah, I don't remember it being this big of a gap. You could easily find any electric type and with the experience could take down any other trainer. They screwed up

Electric pokemon suck in this game because thunder shock and spark only do 5 damage. If you're going after water pokemon switch over to a grass type instead there moves are on average stronger than any electric type Ive see so far. Just watch out for vaporeon and lapras carrying ice beam

Electric pokemon suck in this game because thunder shock and spark only do 5 damage. If you're going after water pokemon switch over to a grass type instead there moves are on average stronger than any electric type Ive see so far. Just watch out for vaporeon and lapras carrying ice beam
this.... Unfortunately my eggsecutor was in a gym, so I used gloom. Solar beam just melted but had to make it to solar beam first. As far as someone earlier saying I don't know how to play lol. I evolved my best Pikachu with thunder and got a Raichu with brick break fml..... Finally got a better Raichu with electric attacks but that poliwrath has damn good hp. Been playing this since game boy color.

10k eggs, got an eevee, a chansey, another chansey, a pinser, and a snorlax.

What is the benefit of a chansey? I have two and read they are rare... But what is th point to have one?

Also, evolved my magikarp and my cp 1832 gyarados had bullish:t as$ 25 Twister... Wtf

seems like you don't know 1. How to play 2. You have a weak *** Mon.

I took down a Lapras 1800+ with a 1350 Richu ...

Are you using dodge? I've been dodging most of the attacks but I think they nerfed it, before you don't take damage at all, now you take reduced damage even if you dodge it

Nah, I don't remember it being this big of a gap. You could easily find any electric type and with the experience could take down any other trainer. They screwed up
Nobody serious used electric in the gameboy games

Back
Top Bottom